ANNOUNCE - Pillar of Thrones

https://www.nexusmods.com/pillarsofeternity2/mods/286

This is a stupid little Mod that changes the images of all major companions into Game Of Thrones portraits, the images I got from Wiki so feel I won't get into any trouble

The mod is fully fleshed out directory-wise so you can use this as an example to create your own portrait packs that don't have to overwrite the portraits directory (thank for this BMac)

You can redefine Player, Companions + Follower, NPCs and even Animal Companions (the last one ain't worth it)

Simply go to gui/portraits and copy anything you want into one of my pre-structured folders and BANG! Next load you've got your images replacing the stock ones. If you apply the above Mod you get GOT images (Eder becomes Jon Snow etc)

This is PURELY cosmetic and part of something I'm working on an automated way to generate the Mod, the end goal is to let you upload your friends / enemies and change their portrait to whoever you like.

I'm working with one of those AI Art companies as well to see if we can get styling done (this was an ask on NWN stream)

Once released you'll have fun with creating your own personalised portrait packs

I need funding for this - expensive - Ideally I get  corporate (Obsidian / Beamdog) at which point it becomes free.

If I do a proof of concept would you be willing to chuck a few bucks in a Kickstarter?

• Like 1

OK Fair warning has been applied

I'm gonna move the domain to https://perspak.com early Feb but will keep all content

There are reasons behind this move which basically boil down to unifying my release schedule

My friends are welcome to play (I'll set you up your own areas if you desire them)

Please note that this process is messy so may take a few weeks