First of all, it looks cool ;)

Second, and I'm no expert here, I think it has to have enemy corpses around you (in its area of effect) to generate any healing.  I may be wrong on this.  I also may be wrong on thinking that if you have gibs turned on (no corpses) it won't be able to heal.  Try checking those things?

(Pollen Patch btw is a totally different question, and nobody seems to make it work).

Edited by brasilgringo

Yes, every corpse in range will emit healing. No corpse = no healing. It's very strong if you are at the end of a long fight with lots of corpses lying around. Like in SSS.

Pollen Patch works like a charm. I never had any problems with it. Among the most powerful healing spells there is in my opinion.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Yes, every corpse in range will emit healing. No corpse = no healing. It's very strong if you are at the end of a long fight with lots of corpses lying around. Like in SSS.

Notably, depending on what choices you make in the end-game, on PotD, you may end up fighting a large enemy party that consists of several high-level druids, who will use Garden of Life. If you don't dispatch them first or at least early, the sheer amount of sustained healing they can get off their fallen party members will basically mean they can attrition out most fights against you.

So yeah, it's good with the right setup. You only need a couple of corpses to get great mileage out of it.

Nope. You just kill enemies. That's it. ;)

And no gibs. Because gibbed enemies also leave no corpses. 

in case what boeroer said isn't clear, to maximize this, you literally have to disable this option in your game settings. it's the dumbest interaction between "aesthetics" and game mechanics in all of pillars.

• Like 1

Notably, depending on what choices you make in the end-game, on PotD, you may end up fighting a large enemy party that consists of several high-level druids, who will use Garden of Life. If you don't dispatch them first or at least early, the sheer amount of sustained healing they can get off their fallen party members will basically mean they can attrition out most fights against you.

So yeah, it's good with the right setup. You only need a couple of corpses to get great mileage out of it.

Where is this druid fight?

Nope. You just kill enemies. That's it. ;)

And no gibs. Because gibbed enemies also leave no corpses. 

in case what boeroer said isn't clear, to maximize this, you literally have to disable this option in your game settings. it's the dumbest interaction between "aesthetics" and game mechanics in all of pillars.

I think you need to turn it off for Chanter's "White Worms" AOE to work too, fwiw.

No - that's not what we are saying. :lol:

The description is kind of borked.

For every corpse in a 5 m radius (base, it's huge) you trigger an instance of the AoE healing-over-time effect (1.5 meter radius) that is described. But it lasts quite long.

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Ok, I am just going to murder a tavern and see what it does.

Edit: Solved. 

It will heal the amount shown based on bodies(not crit destroyed bodies) per 3 seconds. It seems to have a base duration of 30 seconds as I had 16 procs I counted with 21 intelligence(approximately 55% bonus duration). First tic is immediate after cast and multiple sources stack heals. Can be a super strong heal, maybe strongest in game if there are enough dead bodies but situational.

Edited by nem0