[4.1] Stealth/Sneak Speed Issue

Purudaya

Question

So, various odd behavior.

1. When a single stealthed character is selected and directed toward a waypoint, s/he moves normally.

2. If the entire party is selected while in stealth, movement speed is increased as if fast mode were enabled.

3. If the entire party is selected while in stealth and fast mode is enabled, speed is increased even further – to a point where the party actually moves slightly faster than the standard fast mode running speed.

This only happens outside of combat (although I haven't tested it extensively during encounters). 

• Like 2

9 answers to this question

So, various odd behavior.

1. When a single stealthed character is selected and directed toward a waypoint, s/he moves normally.

2. If the entire party is selected while in stealth, movement speed is increased as if fast mode were enabled.

3. If the entire party is selected while in stealth and fast mode is enabled, speed is increased even further – to a point where the party actually moves slightly faster than the standard fast mode running speed.

This only happens outside of combat (although I haven't tested it extensively during encounters). 

I do love this bug, and I think it is a new feature :)

I have the same problem as original poster.

I tried to delete the game, and reinstall it, bug persist.
I tried a fresh new game, and it persist.

So i don't know if it is an intentional change, but i hate it, sneaking is so "benny hill" feeling, and when selecting only one char, it doesn't speed up, so now, my scout, who scout alone, is slow while scouting, and the rest of my group, who follow 10m behind, is much faster than my scout and go ahead of it, when moving simultaneously.

Any help available?

I wanted to log in and report this extremely annoying bug too. This makes sneaking pretty much a broken feature for anyone who cares about immersion. For people who want the game to be completely devoid of immersion and want to get from one area to another as fast as possible, might I suggest that you just use the console for telerporting around instead of advocating for bugs not to get fixed?!

Edited by RedKnight
  • Like 1