Finished Deadfire again... how about you?

Just finished Deadfire for the second time now. 

Thinking of making an evil character solo PoTD now... am I crazy for the game?

How many times have you played? 

What are your thoughts on what happens in Eora after everything and the future of PoE as a game now on Microsoft?

I'm on my second playthrough, though I've technically finished the game three times with my first character- once at launch and once for each subsequent DLC. Holding off on finishing again until all the voice acting for the ending slides is patched in. By then my second character will probably be ready to finish up too!

A third playthrough is definitely on the cards, but I want to wait until they're definitely done adding to the game. The last patch accidentally left some stuff in that may be cut content or may be some fairly substantial system changes that I'd be interested in checking out. So if the deal with that isn't clear in the next couple of weeks... maybe I'll start over with the first game

I am in the middle of my sixth playthrough, probably my last one for a while. The game is different each time depending on the choices you make and who is in your party. For instance, this is the first time I got the Voidwheel great sword. Now if I can remember where to get the ring.

My 2nd PotD playthrough sort of stopped due to a bug which made it impossible for me to continue progress Beast of Winter. I started working on other DLCs meantime, but I get such bad framerate in SSS arena that it discourages fighting my way through it for the 2nd time (and I don't have cipher to cheese my way through it by mindcontrolling half of the enemies).

Still have some megabosses to tackle.  

3 full PTs (2 canon PTs, one for the main and companion quests only). Going for another one after the last patch (or when my vacation starts).

I hope that Obsidian will launch a campaign on Fig or Kickstarter for PoEIII.