[BUG] Konstanten is missing

Nanawatzin

Question

Okay, soo... I've wanted to add Konstanten and Fassina to my party and that's when strange things happen. I do not have Konstanten in my companions roster (even though I recruited him in the brothel). He vanished from the ship as well... I can't find him anywhere and I don't know at which point of the game he disappeared. 

I do not want to replay the whole game just to get him once more but also I don't want to lose the ability to gain all the achievements by using the console (if necessary in that case). 

Here's the save game file: https://ufile.io/a790h

Edited by Nanawatzin

2 answers to this question

Salutations Nanawatzin, 

I checked the globals of your save file, and it appears that you did recruit him, but he had died at some point during your play through. This seems to be working properly and is a non-bug, perhaps he was killed during a ship battle or was killed while in the party if you had been using him. 

Hello there!

I was not using him at all. :v And if he died during ship battle (I didn't know it was possible for companions) then I probably haven't seen that. Shame. Gotta replay the whole game once more to keep all of my companions alive (gotta be careful during ship battles).

Thank you for your time and your answer. :)

Edited by Nanawatzin