List of Items or Abilities that Return Class Resources on Proc?

I did a search and mainly found mods that add or change these stats, but nothing that is in the base game.

Looking for items like Xoti's Lantern that returns +1 mortification on kill.  Specifically for rogue and ranger where you get guile or bond back based on a certain condition.

Didn't see any for items on the wiki but maybe they are buried in weapon upgrades / soulbound upgrades?

Barb: Barbaric Blow upgrade: get 2 Rage on kill

Single class Barb: Blood Surge, get Rage on kill (25% chance).

Single class Paladin: get Zeal when allies (including summons) get killed

Tactician: interrupt an ability = get Discipline, flank all enemies and don't get flanked yourself: get Brilliant

Blood Mage: Blood Sacrifice

Items: search wiki for "on kill" and "+1 of each resource" and "Brilliant".

There aren't too many though.

The Cloak that has "Mind over Matter" and "Living Illusions" - I think it's called Shroud of Phantasm - is your best bet. If you are a Priest or Wizard you can cheese the heck out of it.

Edited by Boeroer

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

This soulbound dagger Marux Amanth which gives ressources back with a sacrifice (can be soulbounded by a rogue !!!).

The Paladin +2 zeal on downed ally is strong enough to justify single class paladin IMHO.

Stunning blow upgrade refund mortification on crit.

Chanter +1 all ressources Tier IX invocation.

Gambit is half refunded on crit (which isn't that great).

Fighter's toughened fury refund 1 discipline on being crit (10% crits).

One sworn ennemy upgrade refunds itself when target is killed.

Edited by Elric Galad

The Paladin +2 zeal on downed ally is strong enough to justify single class paladin IMHO.

It's pretty bonkers if you have a Beckoner who does "Wall of Skeleton" all the time. Or (of course) the notorious Berserker/Beckoner with Grave Calling. You can't spend your Zeal fast enough. ;)

FoD with Sun & Moon + Magran's Favor + Ring of Focused Flames is strong if you stack lots of Power Levels. With Prestige you can have base dmg*1.7 (PL bonus)*(1 + 0.6 legendary + 0.3 MIG + 0.25 crit + 0.1 improved crit and so on) * lashes...

Or just give everybody one of your ridiculously expensive Exhortations - who cares if Zeal is endless, right? ;)

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

By the way: if you have a subclass that has increased resource costs - for example Corpse Eater - and you use an ability with refund - for example Barbaric Blow - you will not get all the costs back. In this case it costs 3 but the refund is only 2.

Gambit is half refunded on crit (which isn't that great).

With 2 weapons the cost is entirely refunded (unless it was changed). With max resources you can spam it over and over again for huge damage.

Is it still true ?

I heard that it was changed at the same time as other refund which triggered 2 times with dual wield (stunning blow I think).

What happen with gambit with AoE by the way ?

PS : sorry for being unable to test it myself. I have promised to my wife not to touch actual gaming for a couple of months because of our newborn daughter ^^

It looks like this may be a simple mod for Rogues that functions similar to the monk mortification on kill - I like the idea of it for an assassin where he can remain active in longer fights by regenerating resources when getting those big hits in and going invisible more frequently.

https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/106941-help-why-isnt-my-mod-working-1-guile-per-kill-as-a-rogue-solved/

Still haven't found a good solution for ranger - although I think there are some larger mods with full up class tweaks that return bond in more interesting / better ways with reduced costs.