NWN2: EE or Icewind Dale 2 Remake - a possibility?

Melusina

That actually makes me wonder if there isn't some sort of extra licensing cost at work there. Again, this is a special edition of a fairly niche product, so it's not like they are in it for the cash grab. 

Everyone knows you go mobile for that. :p

EEs do of course have mobile versions? They even, technically, have in app purchases to go with the mobile versions.

(Bloody smileys, never sure if someone is being serious when they use them; and where has the classic :rage: smiley gone?)

• Like 1

Well, 'Realms Beyond: Ashes of the Fallen' and 'Pathfinder: Kingmaker' could both be considered as 'inspired' by D&D v3.5, which seems like what the OP is going for here. Possibly IWD2 and ToEE could be remade using the Realms Beyond toolset? I do know that somebody is working on an IWD2 remake in NWN2.

Also 'Black Geyser: Couriers of Darkness'.

Wasn't one (or more) of the NwN premium modules made by Ossian? I imagine they want a good-sized cut of profits since they have nothing else going for them. So, once you pay Hasbro, then BioWare, then Ossian, then Steam, you're down to not very much at all left for Beamdog.