Missing DLC - loading saves does not work

Svennis

Question

Hi Obsidian,

I played Pillars II over the weekend, but when I came back to it on Tuesday it suddenly loading my previous save games is not working anymore with the Load button greyed out and instead saying "Missing DLC". Having searched this forum and on the internet, my problem seems a new variation of the Missing DLC problem in that a whole host of DLCs are mentioned: "Seeker, Slayer, Survivor", "Beast of Winter", "The Forgotten Sanctum", "Rum Runner's Pack", "Beard and Hair Pack", "Scalawags Pack", and "The Deck of Many Things".

The game was bought on the Apple App Store, run on Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2, and I have never bought any extra DLCs as far as I know unless it was bundled with the App Store purchase. My version number says v4.0.1.0041 LAXEFG-psn_0_3384122.

I attach a screen shot. 

Please help.

post-228640-0-24190300-1547163711_thumb.jpg

4 answers to this question

Hello Svennis,

I'm sorry you are running into this issue with the missing DLCs.  Would you be able to launch the game again and then send us the player.log file from your computer?  If needed, you can find instructions on where the player.log file is here.  If you could send it to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference, that would be amazing.  It is a strange variation that it is requiring the unpaid DLCs, but you should be able to "purchase" them for free from MacPlay to get that message to go away for those ones at least.  The paid DLCs I will need to help you with.

Sorry for the inconvenience this is causing Svennis.