I vaguely remember someone posting a monk strategy to kill dragons with the monk injury attack that jumps.

It was mentioned that on a dragon with no ads there is an item to spawn hostiles so you can still jump and apply several injuries.

Sadly i don't remeber the name of the thread or who posted it.

I'm interested in the item to spawn hostiles for my own ends, mainly easier unbending stacking vs Dorudugan (or smth :p).

What is it called and where does it drop?

edit: I'm an idiot and forgot essence interrupter can also spawn hostiles if not upgraded, sorry but I can't delete the thread.

Edited by Raven Darkholme

You are welcome :)

P.S. You are probably aware that that weapon was changed to apply injury only to non-injuried enemies. But just in case)

• Like 1

You are welcome :)

P.S. You are probably aware that that weapon was changed to apply injury only to non-injuried enemies. But just in case)

Yes, I'm not doing this for a monk, but for a Tactician/Bloodmage. :)

Just tested it and it works like a charm, essence interrupter is much better than the belt tho, if I kill a level 4 phantom with it it seems almost guaranteed to get a hostile, while the flame blight takes forever to proc, at least on a high defence target like Doru.

This also confirms my long suspicion that wall of draining doesn't need to actually steal duration of beneficial effects from hostiles, since neither the dargul/imp from interrupter nor the blight from the belt have buffs, but unbending gets duration added as needed. :)

edit:after further testing the flame blight doesn't seem to have a duration, so it is actually better than the essence interrupter, as long as you don't kill it it will provide draining wall target practice forever, since it is also immune to Dorus Fire nuke.

Edited by Raven Darkholme
  • Like 1