Vela appears despite sacrificing her

genericname

Question

I did sacrifice her on my char from the first game but she still shows up on the beach after importing my save.

Edit:Quicksaving and quickloading while standing next to here made her vanish.

Edit2: Scratch that she still appears on the ship.

Edited by genericname
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hello Generic!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.  I'll be putting a report together and have some folks investigate this issue to see what might be going on.  If you happen to discover anything else about this, please continue to post it here as I will be linking this thread to the report as a reference for the team during their investigation.

Thanks again Generic!

Ok I checked my gamecomplete save game and it has the global  variable b_Have_Baby 1.

I loaded  another savegame before sacrifcing her and it did it again,I checked my stash and the baby was gone and the potion was there and I saved.This savegame also had b_Have_Baby 1. I loaded another savegame where I never picked her up and it was b_Have_Baby 0.After editing my save to have 0 instead of 1 I imported it  and she didn't show up..I will have to play a bit to see if she shows up on the ship but I hope this fixes it .This sems to be an issue with PoE 1 not PoE 2.

• Like 1