My Dorudugan stats seems to be higher than others?

giftmefood

Question

My console'd Dordu stats:

159 deflection

192 fortitude

157 reflex

179 will

19 armor (22 for slash, 15 for crush, 11 for shock)

Armor pen values are:

crush (shield - 17pen) 13 base, 2 from potd, 2 from level scaling 

pierce/crush (main weapon - 20 pen) 16 base, 2 from potd, 2 from level scaling

I just want to fight a normal good ol Dorudugan, not a buffed one. 

12 answers to this question

Hello Gift!

Would you be able to send me a copy of your save file so we can investigate this for you?  If needed, you can find instructions on where the saves are located here.  If the save file is too large for the forums, feel free to send it to me at support@obsidian.net.

Thank you Gift!

• Like 1

Hello Gift!

Would you be able to send me a copy of your save file so we can investigate this for you?  If needed, you can find instructions on where the saves are located here.  If the save file is too large for the forums, feel free to send it to me at support@obsidian.net.

Thank you Gift!

Hello, 

I can't seem to copy paste it here in the forum chat? Or did you mean send it to you? 

Hello Gift!

Thank you Gift!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_-gXumeeTn1BKgkuGYOvkh7c_dMor2tG/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Amq2rK52LEYiSqIpwj6yifS3-gn2GH2t/view?usp=sharing

I got two save files. I summon in Dorudugan using the console commands. So you guys will have to summon him. His stats will be inflated for some reason. 

Hello Gift!

Thank you Gift!

Also, just a heads up. I've downloaded deadly deadfire mod from Nexusmods back in 1.1 days. I was thinking maybe it's the cause of my inflated stats? But I deleted it already through the pillars 2 mod menu so it shouldn't be causing the inflated stats. My saves are above btw. 

Hello Gift!

Thank you Gift!

Hello, I've already linked my save. What next? 

Hey gift,

Sorry for the delay!  I attached the save files to the report and the team is going to take a look to see what might be going on.  I'm not sure if they're going to find accurate information with the game having had mods and console commands added to it, but they'll take a look and see what they can find.

Thanks for supplying us with all the information!

• Like 1

Hey gift,

Sorry for the delay!  I attached the save files to the report and the team is going to take a look to see what might be going on.  I'm not sure if they're going to find accurate information with the game having had mods and console commands added to it, but they'll take a look and see what they can find.

Thanks for supplying us with all the information!

Hello?

How is this going? My problem is still NOT resolved. I haven't heard from you guys in a long time. 

Hey Gift :)

I took a look at the bug report and the team mentioned that after loading your save file they found the actual Dorudugan in the proper scene had the proper stats that it is intended to have.  Apparently the one you summoned via console commands isn't the proper version and that particular consoled version has incorrect stats.  I generally don't recommend using console commands for these reasons, but I'll post the command for the Random Encounter that has the construct with proper stats for you to enjoy.

LaunchRandomEncounter RE_Helfire_Construct

I hope this helps and good luck!

• Like 3

I took a look at the bug report and the team mentioned that after loading your save file they found the actual Dorudugan in the proper scene had the proper stats that it is intended to have.  Apparently the one you summoned via console commands isn't the proper version and that particular consoled version has incorrect stats.  I generally don't recommend using console commands for these reasons, but I'll post the command for the Random Encounter that has the construct with proper stats for you to enjoy.

Thank you for this! :)

• Like 1

Hello SChin,

For auranic sigilmaster, how would I write it? LaunchRandomEncounter RE_Auranic Sigilmaster? 

My console'd Dordu stats:

159 deflection

192 fortitude

157 reflex

179 will

19 armor (22 for slash, 15 for crush, 11 for shock)

Armor pen values are:

crush (shield - 17pen) 13 base, 2 from potd, 2 from level scaling 

pierce/crush (main weapon - 20 pen) 16 base, 2 from potd, 2 from level scaling

I just want to fight a normal good ol Dorudugan, not a buffed one.

I had 10 minutes to check this, and managed to replicate your issue.

1. I've loaded a save from my first playthrough (potd, NO UPSCALLING, party lvl 6):

a. Spawned Dorudugan via SpawnPrefabAtMouse CRE_Construct_Helfire_Ironclad (typing by memory now)

- and he had 147/180/145/167 defenses and 18 AR (base) (21 vs slash, 14 vs crush, 10 vs shock)

2. I've loaded a save from my second playthrough (potd, UPSCALLING_UP_ONLY, party lvl 20):

a. Spawned Dorudugan via SpawnPrefabAtMouse CRE_Construct_Helfire_Ironclad:

- and he had 159/192/157/179 defenses and 19 AR (base) (22 vs slash, 15 vs crush, 11 vs shock)

b. Reloaded the save, and spawned Dorudugan via LaunchRandomEncounter RE_Helfire_Construct:

- and he had 147/180/145/167 defenses and 18 AR (base) (21 vs slash, 14 vs crush, 10 vs shock)

So as you can see, when I used SpawnPrefabAtMouse, Dorudugan got upscaled up by 4 levels.

Although this is very strange. Because if you inspect gamedatabundles, upscaling should only occur if you have higher level than the creature, and Dorudugan has level 30 according to bestiary.

E0XvtyW.pngpr9igVK.png

And one more thing: according to bestiary he has:

- 7648 hp

- 117 deflection, 165 fortitude, 130 reflex, 152 will

- 16 AR (19 vs slash, 12 vs crush, 8 vs shock)

In PoE1, bestiary did included +15 to all defenses from PotD. And it looks like it doesn't in Deadfire.

Edit: Also Bestiary in Deadfire doesn't take into account deflection from shields and 1h-and-shield-style talent.

Edited by MaxQuest