Bug: Heart-Chime Amulet

TheMetaphysician

Question

14 answers to this question

Hello Physician,

Thank you for reporting this issue.  Fortunately it has already been mentioned and has been put into the system for an investigation.  If you discover anything else about this, please feel free to continue posting about it here for reference.

Thanks again and sorry for the inconvenience this causes.

Hey Shadow,

At the moment, there is no timeline set for this particular bug.  It's relatively small compared to some of the other one's that the team is working on at the moment so it might take awhile, if at all.  It is still currently open in the system, and not been set to Won't Fix, so it still looks good at the moment.

Sorry there isn't a solid confirmation, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for something soon.

• Like 1

Hey Shadow,

At the moment, there is no timeline set for this particular bug.  It's relatively small compared to some of the other one's that the team is working on at the moment so it might take awhile, if at all.  It is still currently open in the system, and not been set to Won't Fix, so it still looks good at the moment.

Sorry there isn't a solid confirmation, but I'll keep my fingers crossed for something soon.

I guess while we hope and wait for this to be fixed, is there a way to add the bonuses through console commands? Something like AddActiveEffect Heartfire and then we get that effect from the amulet?

Hello Shadow,

I tried adding the status effects that would have come from the Heart-Chime Amulet, but they unfortunately wouldn't apply like most abilities would(likely due to it coming from an item and not an ability).  There are TONS of status effects in game from all manner of sources, so I'd imagine there may be comparable effects that could be combined to equate to the ones on the amulet, but I'm not sure what those would be.

If you wanted to test around with different effects, I can at least give you the commands to play with in console.

iroll20s - activates/deactivates console use(can deactivate achievements pending which commands are used)

FindGameData - Pulls up all assets in a list where is a key word you are looking for. i.e. FindGameData heart

ApplyStatusEffect - Applies the commanded effect to chosen character. i.e ApplyStatusEffect Companion_Xoti(Clone) Heart_Of_Fury_SE_DamageMult

RemoveStatusEffect - Removes the commanded effect from chosen character

I hope this helps for now.  Please let me know if there is anything else I can do in the meantime.

Thanks Shadow!

• Like 1

Thanks for looking into this SChin! I appreciate you taking the time to try. Yes I will look into different status effects and see if I can make something work. I'll follow up with a post if I figure anything out.

I'm still hoping the bug will be fixed in an upcoming update! Until then, maybe an added status effect will work out.

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Hi, I just acquired the Heart-Chime Amulet and the bug is still there. So it's never going to be fixed? FYI, I am a fire godlike. I have also put it on Pallegina and Tekehu and the passive is still Lunar Heart.

1217684489_heartchime.thumb.jpg.95383db08729db7d4fab89c772271759.jpg

Yeah, unfortunately Deadfire isn't likely to receive any future patches. The good news is that this is apparently just a UI display bug. So even though it isn't shown the correct Godlike ability is actually being applied.

Edited by Kvellen
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Kvellen said:

Yeah, unfortunately Deadfire isn't likely to receive any future patches. The good news is that this is apparently just a UI display bug. So even though it isn't shown the correct Godlike ability is actually being applied.

Ah awesome! Thanks for letting me know.