What would you like for an hypotetical PoE3?

In case there is a PoE3, what story would you like?  

143 members have voted

1. 1. In case there is a PoE3, what story would you like?

• Continue the Watcher's saga
    • Start a new history with a new character

1 minute ago, xzar_monty said:

I wonder whether he's playing the console version. But does that have overly long load screens?

anecdotally i've seen people complain --even with SSDs-- about console load times. so it's possible.

20 hours ago, xzar_monty said:

I wonder whether he's playing the console version. But does that have overly long load screens?

The bugs I tend to get are 1) that potion bug you mention, and 2) the thing where someone gets stuck in a loop during a battle and won't come out of it, with the combat log absolutely filling up with "X abandons [doing something]", like ten notifications per second. I think my game has only ever crashed just once.

Yeah same here. Playing only on a PC, I've made a few runs through the game and have had no bugs that are even memorable to me. I have successfully completed every single side quest or task. I've never had game-related crashes (only crashes due to certain things specific to my machine), and loading times are quite reasonable to me.

the best alternative is that your character could die but reincarnate in a new body many years after with partial memory only. the old npcs would exist but only as npcs. and they would be older with a formed life. would send you to quests, etc.  perhaps a few other characters coudl also die and reincarnate in new bodies with only partial memory as well.