This is a list of changes from v4.0.1.0044 to v4.1.0.0011 that specifically affect modding the game. The patch notes for other changes to the game can be found here.
Check the documentation for more details on the functionality of added data properties.
Modding Patch Notes for v4.1.0.0011
- Added BaseProgressionTableAppendGameData. Modders can create game data objects of this type to add abilities into existing progression tables and maintain compatibility with other mods.
- Added GodChallengeComponent.ActivationPrerequisites
- Added StatusEffectComponent.HideIfNoValue
- Added WeaponAttackAbilityComponent.ApplyEffectsToPrimaryOnly
- Added StatusEffectValueType.ClassSkillBonus
- (Breaking) Removed functionality of StatusEffectType.BonusAccuracyForNearestAllyOnSameEnemy for performance reasons
- Fixed a bug where conditional expressions that mixed and/or operators could evaluate incorrectly in specific situations
- Added a note to ConditionalExpression documentation about the evaluation order of boolean expressions
- Added Always(Boolean) script conditional
- Added HasCharmedEnemyNearby script conditional
- Added IsControllablePartyMember script conditional
- Added RestoreResourcesFromRest script
- Added StoreRegenerateItems script