The game doesn't see my saves.

Jacket

Question

The game does not see saves when they are present in the folder. 

In the first part this was not. 

Save deleted, then went into the game, went out, again moved to the folder, but the save did not appear. 

Sorry for errors I use a translator.

5 answers to this question

Hello Jacket,

I'm sorry your saves are not appearing in game.  My first recommendation would be to make a back up of all the saves and to put them into another folder.  I would then have you open the game, and with the game still open, put copies of all the saves back into the save folder.  After closing the game, the platform you use to play Deadfire should sync with their cloud save system.  Once that completes, open the game again and see if the saves are there.

If the saves are still not there, I would recommend uninstalling Deadfire completely, then reinstall the game to make sure there are no corrupted or missing files.  Don't forget to put copies of those backed up saves into the new save folder after the reinstallation.

Please let me know if these troubleshooting methods work for you.

Thank you Jacket, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing.

Hey Jacket,

Can you send me a few of your saves so I can see if there is something wrong with the files themselves?  If you could send them to me at support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference, that would be amazing.

Thanks and sorry that suggestion didn't work.