Any life draining weapons except Sanguine Great Sword?

As topic, was thinking about a Steel Garrote/Streetfighter build that relies on life draining to maintain tankiness. Sanguine Greatsword is a good one since streetfighter has huge recovery reduction and steel garrote + sword's draining can keep the character alive. Any other weapon options for the build?

Also:

- chanter with old siec chant (15% lifesteal)

- or multiclass pala with wizard for concelhaut staff (30% life drain)

A proper weapon is also

- eager blade with battle unending upgrade. 50% to have a good heal on crit. Massive underrated weapon imho, i've played a solo monk/devoted build that weapon and was awesome.

• Like 2

Also:

A proper weapon is also

- eager blade with battle unending upgrade. 50% to have a good heal on crit. Massive underrated weapon imho, i've played a solo monk/devoted build that weapon and was awesome.

Mythical Eager Blade became my favorite weapon on a Pali/Cipher (soul blade).  I think with razor skewers, weapon modal, and hammering thoughts he hit 21 AP at times.  It was great fun...

Edited by heldred

Also:

A proper weapon is also

So a steel garrote/chanter can be very good, since chanter has a phrase to place weakened on enemy, which triggers garrote's life stealing, also chanter has life steal too to make the build very tanky.