Lord Darryn's Voulge bug report

AeonsLegend

Question

Seems like it does no damage to electricity immune enemies. Fighting a Scourging Blight, but my character (Rasha) wielding the weapon cannot damage it even though it should deal slash damage to it. The icon for the immunity is noted as slash as well, but as you can see in the picture Eder can damage this enemy just fine with a sword.

FYI the enemy is away from my character because it just teleported. :)

post-166546-0-58595700-1546603810_thumb.jpg

Edited by AeonsLegend

4 answers to this question

Salutations AeonsLegend

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention, I'll send it in for the team to investigate. If you happen to have a save file that shows the issue it would be greatly appreciated.

There is a pinned forum thread titled How to Report a Bug that explains how to send in a save. The most usual method for larger files is to zip the file and put it into dropbox and post the link on this forum thread.

Wanted to update this with some more strange effects. I don't know if it has anything to do with Lord Darryns Voulge, but it has separate immunity bugs as well. I hit an enemy with a LDV attack as a bleak walker and flames of devotion. The enemy was immune to corrosive damage and just ignored all damage from the attack because the attack had +6 corrosive damage. It ignored the electricity damage and the fire damage from the rest of the attack. See screenshots. I've added a file link with a save file. I've added a second screenshot where I hit the same enemy without flames of devotion and I can do normal electricity damage and fire damage to it. The immunity is shown as immune to electricity damage in the log, but when you hover over the enemy it shows only immune to corrosive.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k0nbkl7hg6np3dy/Immunity%20bug%20save%20game.zip?dl=0

post-166546-0-66782900-1552747221_thumb.jpg

post-166546-0-25790800-1552747229_thumb.jpg

Edited by AeonsLegend