Heaven's Cacophany Avenging Storm per encounter

Does anyone know of a mod, or is anyone willing to make a mod, that would make the Avenging Storm ability on the helmet Heaven's Cacophany into a per-encounter instead of a per-rest ability?

I thought I remembered seeing a mod that did that for all items, but I can't find it now. I really just want that item, but I'd be willing to install a general mod to get it.

Edit: if anyone would prefer to walk me through how to do this myself, I'm teachable. :) I have a JSON viewer plugin for Notepad++ (I think) from trying to mod Pathfinder Kingmaker (and mostly failing, but oh well).

Edited by TheMetaphysician

With Notepad++ open abilities.gamedatabundle (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Pillars of Eternity II\PillarsOfEternityII_Data\exported\design\gamedata)

Search for: "DebugName": "Heavens_Wrath_Ability", "ID":"9dc4fc95-13c9-44cf-8594-ca56bd2a4c08"

Then change "UsageType":"PerRest" into "UsageType":"PerEncounter"

Save the file as *.gamedatabundle  in your Override Folder (do not overwrite the original file!)

Start the game, activate your mod, have fun!  ;)

• Like 1

I have two other modded items (baubles of the fin and WOTEP) in my override file; will adding this file mess those up?

Edit: I followed your directions and put it in there, and as far as I can tell, everything seems to be working! The one other modded item I have seems to be working according to the mod. Thanks so much!

Edited by TheMetaphysician