Hello all,

So, I tried one of the sidekicks for a bit, and apart from making a sound when chosen (i.e. mouse-clicked), the sidekick didn't seem to be there at all. No dialogue, no comments, no quests, nothing. Given that sidekicks are supposed to be a category between a companion and a hired adventurer, apparently there is something that sets them apart.

I noticed that Ydwin is a recommended companion for the Beast of Winter. So, if I take her along for that ride, will she provide personalized content? This is a no-spoiler forum, but I will be happy with a yes or a no.

In general, do sidekicks provide anything else, apart from maybe the quests that they are recommended for?

I can understand the idea, but I'm not entirely sure about the application of it yet. Ydwin, in particular, has a very interesting (no, make that thrilling!) first conversation, and it feels like there should be more. Almost the same can be said for Konstanten, the dwarf.

Rekke will learn Aedyran in one in-game month and you will be able to talk with him. Ydwin, Konstanten and Fassina have dialogue hubs though in my case I could talk with Konstanten only after I started SSS. Ydwin has content in BoW, Konstanten in SSS, Fassina in TFS.

• Like 1

Mirke's drunken "charm" wears thin in the first conversation, though, so personally I don't feel that's a loss. But you do have a point.

I don't know, I think it'd be fun to have a "silly" sidequest for Mirke, and it'd be fun to explore in within the scope of a DLC. Though I guess in a way the whole Deadlight thing could be seen as her quest.

I find Ydwin pretty insufferable and Konstanten is just boring... but alas, that ship has sailed anyways.

Haven't seen what Fassina has to offer in the final DLC though, looking forward to it.

Listen to my home-made recordings (some original songs, some not): http://www.youtube.c...low=grid&view=0

Rekke will learn Aedyran in one in-game month and you will be able to talk with him. Ydwin, Konstanten and Fassina have dialogue hubs though in my case I could talk with Konstanten only after I started SSS. Ydwin has content in BoW, Konstanten in SSS, Fassina in TFS.

Fassina and Konstanten actually have a pretty cute little romance if you take them both along for SSS. Although now that the DLC is out their dialogues might eventually trigger anywhere, not sure.