Companion reset, lost all items. Doki Doki behaviour

jonnyedm

Question

I'm 71 hours in and I decided to start the main quest (almost level 20)! Then this happened:

I traveled to Hasongo with my usual party (Eder, Pallegina, Ydwin, Maia).

Knowing I might encounter Eothas I swapped out Ydwin for Xoti for any unique dialogue.

Upon encountering a locked door requiring a mechanic (Ydwin) I went back to my boat to replace Xoti with Ydwin. 

At the making of this forum post, the only issue was Ydwin's inventory getting deleted and her level being reset.

But then I decided to record the phenomenon in addition to sending the bugged save file to the forums. That's when things started to get weird. Like Monika invading my save game:

Several companions had their inventories and levels reset after being added to the party.

Aloth had his personal inventory locked.

My 99% explored world map was completely reset except for where I was (Hasongo). Even Port Maje was undiscovered.

The ship companion screen would glitch out.

As usual, I have no mods or iroll20s installed or enabled. I do have the save file and a recording of the incident. 

Thanks for your time and your assistance!

bug_one.zip

Edited by jonnyedm

1 answer to this question

Hey, jonnyedm. I was able to load your save game and Ydwin's items and the world map are both in bad shape. I've sent this issue, along with your video to our programming team to take a look at. Thank you for your patience while we try to resolve this issue.

--Doug.