Slayer Seeker Survivor Endings

Looking at some of the ending slides for Seeker Survivor, I see that you can replace the Faces of the Hunt with Muata.  I didn't see an option for that--was it all in the skill checks during Champion of the Hunt when you confront Whehami?  Confused because it seems like you can also do the soul of the Porokoa, but that comes after, when it attacks the arena after you return from Whehami.  Thanks.

must infuse muatu with essence before

But how would you swap them with Porokoa when his fight comes after the part where you talk to Whehami?

If you want Muatu to become the Faces, then you need to empower him before talking to Whehami. If you want the Porokoa to become the Faces, you need Whehami's axe/to be the Champion of the Slayer.

Though, in either case the outcome is quite bad (random corpses).

• Like 1

But how would you swap them with Porokoa when his fight comes after the part where you talk to Whehami?

If you want Muatu to become the Faces, then you need to empower him before talking to Whehami. If you want the Porokoa to become the Faces, you need Whehami's axe/to be the Champion of the Slayer.

Thanks.  I did Seeker instead.  Does that mean for things to just continue as they are you need to talk down Whehami rather than fight him?

Thanks.  I did Seeker instead.  Does that mean for things to just continue as they are you need to talk down Whehami rather than fight him?

You can fight Whehami and the outcome will be reasonably decent. I've never managed to talk him down, because of the requirements (to be his chosen and to have Intimidate 16, maybe something else), so not sure, if it changes much.

There was another thread about endings for SSS with more information (https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/106399-seeker-slayer-survivor-ending-question-spoiler/).

• Like 1

You can fight Whehami and the outcome will be reasonably decent. I've never managed to talk him down, because of the requirements (to be his chosen and to have Intimidate 16, maybe something else), so not sure, if it changes much.

There was another thread about endings for SSS with more information (https://forums.obsidian.net/topic/106399-seeker-slayer-survivor-ending-question-spoiler/).

Yeah I read that thread before posting this one, but they don't actually say if the ending is any different that way.  Did you get:  The Faces of the Hunt continue to rule the Crucible in Galawain's or rather Toamowhai's name...

Also trying to figure out if it changes anything if you sacrifice the souls to the crucible.

Edited by ilsendoodle

Yeah I read that thread before posting this one, but they don't actually say if the ending is any different that way.  Did you get:  The Faces of the Hunt continue to rule the Crucible in Galawain's or rather Toamowhai's name...

Also trying to figure out if it changes anything if you sacrifice the souls to the crucible.

Yes, I got that ending.

I guess (haven't checked), if you didn't destroy Cignath Mor (the underwater facility) and sacrificed the souls to the Crucible, Galawain is less hostile (?).

Yes, I got that ending.

I guess (haven't checked), if you didn't destroy Cignath Mor (the underwater facility) and sacrificed the souls to the Crucible, Galawain is less hostile (?).

before fight crocodile the galawain talk have two version one is more angry one is less and say the connection with arena has restored but not the same

latter can be triggered by deal with the faces more peacefully

such as convince slayer to give up

give essence to the island seems to have no effect other than +2 accuracy

• Like 1

Spoilers, obviously:

There is no great difference (in terms of ending or lasting effect) between talking the Faces down and beating them into submission. They remain in the statue regardless, and they're robbed of the item they used to cause the trouble that leads to the DLC. They're also likely... let's say chastised... by Galawain once he regains a connection to the island - assuming the Watcher doesn't leave the island cut off from the Beyond.

• Like 2

Spoilers, obviously:

There is no great difference (in terms of ending or lasting effect) between talking the Faces down and beating them into submission. They remain in the statue regardless, and they're robbed of the item they used to cause the trouble that leads to the DLC. They're also likely... let's say chastised... by Galawain once he regains a connection to the island - assuming the Watcher doesn't leave the island cut off from the Beyond.

Is it possible to send the Faces to the Beyond? It seems like a Watcher thing to do.

Why do the Faces go berserk, if released? Random villagers don't seem like a worthy prey and I doubt that either spirits or the Porokoa need them as food, when there are easier options. Or it is a natural reaction to being stuck in a statue for too long?

Also an absolutely unrelated question:

There's a quest "The Courier's Calling". And its outcome partly determined by RNG (which I didn't know). I'd like to set it to "Port Maje doesn't get its leaders killed" and there's likely a console command to do so. Any way to find this particular command?

Is it possible to send the Faces to the Beyond? It seems like a Watcher thing to do.

Why do the Faces go berserk, if released? Random villagers don't seem like a worthy prey and I doubt that either spirits or the Porokoa need them as food, when there are easier options. Or it is a natural reaction to being stuck in a statue for too long?

Also an absolutely unrelated question:

There's a quest "The Courier's Calling". And its outcome partly determined by RNG (which I didn't know). I'd like to set it to "Port Maje doesn't get its leaders killed" and there's likely a console command to do so. Any way to find this particular command?

Question 1

We considered that, but it didn't feel like it made sense.

Kazuwari is cut off from the Beyond when the Watcher is in communion with the Faces. When the player restores that flow, they're shunted back into their own body.

That said, even were that not the case, the player would be contending with whatever Galawain did to bind the Faces into the statue, as well as with the will of the Faces, who are also an awakened Watcher.

Question 2

I've no idea. That's something I was in no shape, form, or fashion involved with.

• Like 1