Hi, I recently purchased all the DLC and want to start a new game on Veteran Setting. I turned on the scale up only option and noticed all the skulls for missions disappeared. Just wondering if this is normal? if a mission is set on level 10 and I am level 5 shouldn't it display red skulls to warn me? I noticed early bounty missions are still too easy, feels like enemies are NOT scaled up to my level. Just wondering if this feature is working as intended?

It seems to me that the skulls are not working consistently. Sometimes they're there, sometimes not. It is equivalent to the GAME PAUSED phenomenon, i.e. sometimes when you press space bar, it says GAME PAUSED on the screen, and the game is paused. Sometimes there is no message, though, even if the game is paused properly.

Ha. I entered Lady Epero's estate just now, like five minutes ago, and every single enemy had three red skulls. Their number was also bigger than mine, it was something like seven against my five. It was essentially impossible.

And in my journal, there wasn't even one white skull marked for this.

It is quite clear that even after all this time and patching, it's just not working. Shame, shame, shame on you, Obsidian.