Do the loot respawn as well? Sorry I cannot get to my home pc atm i was thinking of replaying the as i never finished any of the dlcs yet

is now a bottomless well o' ship combat 1007.  personal, given the costs o' repairs n' healing n' such, not to mention the amount o' time it takes to be sinking ships, and recognizing the money glut which inevitable results from our completionist playstyle, am not certain how much use am gonna get from ship respawn.  

first thing we do following port maje is sink all named captains in deadfire waters.  doing so provides much 1007 and experience.  in the future we perhaps sink a couple additional vtc ships for adra crates and maybe a few expert or master ships to get a handful o' extra superb gear items for sale.  also, for upgrading soulbound weapons, the ship boarding actions will provide toothless fodder for the degenerative gameplay which is completing soulbound prerequisites.  huzzah.  

in any event, ship combat 1007 is now an unlimited resource.

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Do extra Adra Crates help?  I know that they classify as quest items and disappear once you've completed "Goods and Services" (even if you have way more than Morena asks you for).  Do you get a larger XP or cash reward from Morena based on how many you turn in?  

Do extra Adra Crates help?  I know that they classify as quest items and disappear once you've completed "Goods and Services" (even if you have way more than Morena asks you for).  Do you get a larger XP or cash reward from Morena based on how many you turn in?  

help?  not much. am not needing steal crates if we collect enough by sinking ships before doing nekataka questing.  is a two birds with one stone kinda equation for us.  a little extra superb gear and functional pre-complete goods and services.  

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)