Thanks, everyone, for your previous help with my many shifter questions.  I have another... I am thinking of making my shifter/monk either moon or nature godlike.  But...

do the benefits (such as the healing for the moon godlike) transfer over while shifted?

Please help me understand exactly how nature godlike's benefits work and would that be good for a shifter/monk?

And am I right that helmets don't transfer abilities to the shifted form (so I wouldn't be losing much, minus any helms that would help me as a caster)?

Or, any other recommendations for a race for this build?

thank you!

Thanks, everyone, for your previous help with my many shifter questions.  I have another... I am thinking of making my shifter/monk either moon or nature godlike.  But...

do the benefits (such as the healing for the moon godlike) transfer over while shifted?

Please help me understand exactly how nature godlike's benefits work and would that be good for a shifter/monk?

And am I right that helmets don't transfer abilities to the shifted form (so I wouldn't be losing much, minus any helms that would help me as a caster)?

Or, any other recommendations for a race for this build?

thank you!

1) the passives from any race remain active during shifting

2) nature godlike increases all power levels by 1 - this means that all your abilities (including the fist passive) become slighty stronger/longer lasting/more accurate. Check out the Power level thread for more info

3) Shifting only changes your weapon and armor slots - all other accesories (incl helmet) remain the same

4) There are actually some really nice helmets around for melee builds, so i would recommend a non-godlike race. Human if you intend to tank a lot, otherwise go for hearth orlan for extra damage. But anything works really.

• Like 1