Happy Holidays and Happy New Year from Obsidian!

SChin

Hello everyone!

We at Obsidian wanted to wish you all Happy Holidays and a Happy New Year!  It has been an awesome year to share with this amazing community and we can't wait to have an even better one with you in 2019.

The studio will be closed December 22nd and reopen January 2nd.  Please continue to use the forums and support channels as normal and we will get to any issues the best we can.

Thank you all for being such an incredible community!

6N1gxou.png

• Like 16

Jolly holidays, dear Obsidz!

"Good things come to those who wait, and the merriest things don't go up in smoke, but get bagged and wrapped, only to go down the chimney and into mantelpiece stockings."

Lucas A. Nast

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 3

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

So the forums are staying up later or are they shutting down sometime in 2019/2020? That's what we really wanna know!

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

NEVAHHHHHHH!!

Edited by SonicMage117

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

• 4 months later...