[4.01] Last Word warhammer - missing parameters

Silvaren

Question

New patch broke description of Last Word warhammer. Parameters of this particular weapon aren't displayed anymore. I don't know if this is general issue or only while playing with polish language.

"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object"

zvx260.jpg

Edited by Silvaren

giphy.gif

7 answers to this question

Have you upgraded it?  I noticed back in 4.0.0 (English language version) that the weapon as-looted looked and worked fine, but one of the upgrade options led to an error of some kind. 

I can try to check this evening to see if it's still problematic in the current build.  (But if I don't get a chance tonight, it'll have to wait until next week.)

Have you upgraded it?  I noticed back in 4.0.0 (English language version) that the weapon as-looted looked and worked fine, but one of the upgrade options led to an error of some kind. 

I can try to check this evening to see if it's still problematic in the current build.  (But if I don't get a chance tonight, it'll have to wait until next week.)

Yes, it's fully upgraded.

giphy.gif

Hey everyone!

Thanks for the information about this statblock!  I've put a report into the system and assigned it to the Systems Design team to investigate. If you notice anything else like this, please let us know so we can continue to improve the game!

Thanks again everyone!

• Like 1