Cannot access Forgotten Sanctum

Mikewind Dale

Question

I just installed the Forgotten Sanctum and all the latest patches (v. 4.0.0.0034), but I cannot access the Forgotten Sanctum.

In my latest savegame, my ship starts out just outside Harbinger's Watch, having finished both of the latest two expansions (i.e. Seeker, Slayer, Survivor and Beast of Winter).

In this savegame, I have also finished the entirety of the whole game except for the final endgame on Ukaizo.)

When I sail from Harbinger's Watch, I get an alert that there is a storm near the Black Isles. I successfully pass that cutscene and then I continue on to Neketaka. 

Then I get a missive about the Critter Cleaver.

I enter Neketaka, leave, and sail back and forth between Neketaka and the Black Isles, over and over again. Nothing happens.

So in the end, I cannot access the Forgotten Sanctum.

I tried to attach a savegame I created immediately after I installed Forgotten Sanctum, but before I sailed from Harbinger's Watch - but the maximum upload is 1 MB, and my savegame is about 5 MB.

Edit: I've emailed the savegame to support@obsidian.net.

Edited by Mikewind Dale
  • Like 1

2 answers to this question

Hey Mikewind!

Thanks for reaching out to us!  I checked the save you provided, replied to your email, and gave some tips to getting the DLC started.  Sorry for the confusion the intro has been giving.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know!

Thanks again!