Game Ideas

NakedSunDevil

I am not a programmer, in fact I have no knowledge of how to build a game, I am a firefighter that is close to retirement but would love to learn something new. Even though I am older I believe I have a couple RPG ideas that could be really good they would just need the right attention to make them great, how does one go about sharing an idea to developers for discussion?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome to the forum. I wouldn't expect to much help from the members here but luckily, I'm here!

First, let me just say that CD Project Red, (The makers of one of the biggest franchises today: The Witcher) started out not knowing anything about game development and look at them now.

Secondly, I would be more specific. Are you looking to talk to them in public or private? That will help.

Just what do you think you're doing?! You dare to come between me and my prey? Is it a habit of yours to scurry about, getting in the way and causing bother?

What are you still bothering me for? I'm a Knight. I'm not interested in your childish games. I need my rest.

Begone! Lest I draw my nail...

I am not a programmer, in fact I have no knowledge of how to build a game, I am a firefighter that is close to retirement but would love to learn something new. Even though I am older I believe I have a couple RPG ideas that could be really good they would just need the right attention to make them great, how does one go about sharing an idea to developers for discussion?

^Heh, try to ignore the signal to noise ratio.

You can contact Obsidian here or you may consider practicing with RPG Maker.