Singing scimitar for chanter, gloves from plagued ship are items that can speed You up. For example cantor can go sub 1.5s with pistol (modal) and dw that scimitar but acc will be meh. There are few weapons with inherent speed buff (sword from one of vailian family, modwyr will stack speed on hit if I remember correctly)

Edited by Waski

signature2jpg-SM2.jpg

Got it down to 1 second.

32 Dex + Captains Banquet + Coral Snuff + Potion of Relentless Striking + Quick + Lightning Strikes + Blackblades Hood (Using Stiletto) + Velvet Redemption + Bloodlust + Oblivion from Harbinger Robes

With Modwyr stack, it would be the same as with the stiletto, because BH does not work on swords.

Do Coral Snuff, Captain’s Banquet, and potions stack? I think they all count as active.

Mohora Wraps would work as they reduce recovery instead of increasing action speed, but coral + potion I think don’t work together.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Max Weapon Speed?

Technically there is no max action speed limit.

How fast can you max be?

Was getting Scordeo Trophy down to something like 0.6s attack and 1.2s reload time.

But that's not the limit.

I haven't used Time Parasite in Deadfire yet, but as I heard it stacks (per different enemy affected). So depending on enemy pack you can stack quite a lot of it.

Do Coral Snuff, Captain’s Banquet, and potions stack? I think they all count as active.

Mohora Wraps would work as they reduce recovery instead of increasing action speed, but coral + potion I think don’t work together.

Coral Snuff doesn't stack with potions that's 100%.

Haven't tested Captain's Banquest. But I expect it wouldn't.

And yeap, Mohora Wraps reduces recovery time - that's a different effect and thus it stacks with all [action speed] related stuff.

P.S. It looks like attack speed calculator is asking for more effects to be added)

Edited by MaxQuest
  • Like 1

Got it down to 1 second.

32 Dex + Captains Banquet + Coral Snuff + Potion of Relentless Striking + Quick + Lightning Strikes + Blackblades Hood (Using Stiletto) + Velvet Redemption + Bloodlust + Oblivion from Harbinger Robes

With Modwyr stack, it would be the same as with the stiletto, because BH does not work on swords.

The action speed from food doesn't stack with the potion and the drug. You should try instead Rymsjódda Lager + potion and Pukestabber/Squid's Grasp instead of stilettos. Also a barbarian/streetfighter would be even faster.

• Like 1

Max Weapon Speed?

Technically there is no max action speed limit.

How fast can you max be?

Was getting Scordeo Trophy down to something like 0.6s attack and 1.2s reload time.

But that's not the limit.

I haven't used Time Parasite in Deadfire yet, but as I heard it stacks (per different enemy affected). So depending on enemy pack you can stack quite a lot of it.

Time parasite does in fact stack from multiple sources. It also adds extra jumps with power level. 

By the way, the action speed bonus from Frenzy triggered while wearing the Crimson Panoply appears to be considered a passive and therefore stacks with other action speed bonuses.

Makes sense as, in this case, players have no control over the ability’s activation; it is effectively a passive ability from the armor. Cool beans.

Edited by AndreaColombo
  • Like 1

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Time parasite does in fact stack from multiple sources.

What do you mean by multiple sources? Isn't cipher himself considered as source for Time Parasite?

By the way, the action speed bonus from Frenzy triggered while wearing the Crimson Panoply appears to be considered a passive and therefore stacks with other action speed bonuses.

That's cool)

In a way it reminds of Bloodlust. Which is a passive, but requires a certain condition in order to 'activate'.

P.S. I still think that it's weird that (modal) auras with indefinite duration are considered actives.

P.P.S. Where do you find this Crimson Panoply?

Edited by MaxQuest

It’s in the Forgotten Sanctum dungeon but not sure exactly where. I used the console to check it out on my high-level character but it’ll be a while before I reach it with my newly started playthrough.

Unless you export and hire... ;)

• Like 2

Export and (share and) hire is a very cool feature. Also for players who liked the Helwax Mold in PoE1. Like me.

Isn't it the case that everything that procs off of items does stack?

Edited by Boeroer
  • Like 1

Deadfire Community Patch: Nexus Mods

Seems to be the case, though I have only really realized it by pure chance with the Crimson Panoply and haven’t tried with anything else tbh.

It’s in the Forgotten Sanctum dungeon but not sure exactly where. I used the console to check it out on my high-level character but it’ll be a while before I reach it with my newly started playthrough.

The Frenzy Armor drops i believe from that big Enchanted Armor in the restricted Area of the Library.

What do you mean by multiple sources? Isn't cipher himself considered as source for Time Parasite?

Time parasite takes 25% AS from every unit hit. You then receive and additive bonus of AS for every unit. You can get over 200% with enough enemies and the right build.

Time parasite takes 25% AS from every unit hit. You then receive and additive bonus of AS for every unit. You can get over 200% with enough enemies and the right build.

That would be pretty insane.