Fallout New Hope

Shadow77x3

OK so this is an idea for a new fallout game called fallout new hope That takes place near Chicago and the great lakes new hope is a

Underground city made by vault Tec where the most important people in Vault Tec went to hide from the bombs and Form the enclave east branch

new hope is ruled by a group Of human brains Called the trust the player starts out in new hope the first mission in the game is the player has been 

working for one of the brains doing odd jobs around new hope the brain the player is working 

for wants to get rid of the leader of the trust so he can become leader when the player gets to the room where the 

current leader of the trust is that brain tells you he was expecting you he reveals that he is Vault

Tec head of research and development and that he knows you are working for one of the other brains in the 

trust this is where the player gets to make a choice you can make a deal with the brain that is the current 

leader and a sellout the one you were working for who turns out to be The former vice president of

Vault Tec or you can complete your mission and assassinate the head of research and development if you choose 

to assassinate the current leader of the trust he will fight you the battle will not be easy and if you win the vice 

president brain blames you publicly and you are banished from new hope but if you choose to sell out the vice president 

brain you will be rewarded by the head of the trust as four the vice presidents Brain as punishment for his betrayal 

you the player get to choose a body for him to be crammed into the choices can vary

But I was thinking something like one of them can be cyber Dog or a doll Robot anyway if you say the right things at this point in the game 

you can get the vice president as a companion to help you fight in the wasteland and on your adventures or you can find him later wandering the wasteland anyway so the leader of the trust decides to assign a mission to you he will explain that one year ago they lost contact 

with the enclave west branch and that he wants you the player to be one of the scouts and explore the land outside of 

new hope before he sends his army to conquer and restore order to the outside world so basically if you choose to sell out 

the vice president you get to work for the enclave and if you don't sell out the vice president you get to be an out cast

Also the leader of the trust will give you the locations of a few Vaults he wants you to check out in the area also if you

travel south near the bottom of the map you should find a medieval style castle built on top of a vault 

Inside that castle will be the headquarters for the knights of Kansas they will be led by a king and queen OK so that's basically 

the idea I had four a new fallout game I think this game could answer a lot of questions about Vault tec

And it's experiments like you know how in all the Voults the overseer would send reports to the vault tec company about the experiments 

going on what if all that information was sent to new hope you see the plot I Made up yit

Also this gives the fans of the fallout games the chance to explore the wasteland of a part of middle America as you play the game you 

can explore Chicago the area near the great lakes maybe a bit of Canada as for enemies you could use some of Caesars legion according to 

new Vegas the legion owns Denver right and I'm sure you guys will make all kinds of animal monsters for the game here is a good idea for a 

enemy make some werewolfs make them spawn near a forest area by the great lakes well I hope you use my idea and make fallout new hope a real game 

Call me Crazy as A Vault Tec employee But in the Fallout games one thing Cross't my mind about the Vaults What was the point of the Vault tec experiments 

Vault tec New the war was  inevitable They had to have A Plan don't you think This Game could answer all most all the questions People have had About Vault Tec and

the experiments and be a lot of fun to play 

The plan was tests for some mars colonization stuff or something wacky like that.

God, I hate the vault experiments so much.

• Like 1

"only when you no-life you can exist forever, because what does not live cannot die."

I was Thinking That the reason Why you can get The V.P of Vault tec as a companion is because you can Find an old Vault Tec Building and

inside it is A Big Secret you Only get to see if you have the V.P With you as a companion and The Last Boss in the Game should Be The president

OF Vault Tec are you can Help the president OF Vault Tec you no make a choice to help him or Stop Him 

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck Cut Back on the weed or Whatever Substance you are using. A Spy Net Work L.O.L  Its Just A Game Idea The Reason I Think 

the president OF Vault Tec  should Be The Last Boss is because of Fallout 2 only instead of doing What **** Richardson Wanted

to do The Trust and Vault Tec's president Just want To Conquer the wasteland With diplomacy or warfare or Both its up to

you the player 

Would substance abuse help me deal with your horrible capitalization, run-on sentences, and formatting issues?

well at this point it can't hurt, maybe try something harder and you will start to see some hidden order in it

• Like 2

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

I made it more legible

OK so this is an idea for a new Fallout game called Fallout New Hope.
It takes place near Chicago and the Great Lakes. New Hope is a underground city made by Vault-Tec where
the most important people in Vault-Tec went to hide from the bombs and form the enclave east branch.
New Hope is ruled by a group of human brains called The Trust.

The player starts out in New Hope and has been working for one of the brains. The first mission is given by
the brain you work for. You are tasked with assassinating the leader of The Trust so he can take over as the new leader.

When the player gets to the room where the current leader of The Trust is, that brain tells you he was expecting you.
He reveals that he is Vault-Tec head of research and development and that he knows you are working for one of
the other brains in The Trust.

This is where the player gets to make a choice: you can make a deal with the brain that is the current 
leader and a sellout the one you were working for (who turns out to be the former Vice President) of
Vault-Tec, or you can complete your mission and assassinate the head of research and development.

If you choose to assassinate the current leader of The Trust, he will fight you. The battle will not be easy and if you
win the Vice President brain blames you publicly and you are banished from New Hope.
If you choose to sell out the Vice President brain, you will be rewarded by the head of The Trust as for the Vice
President Brain, as punishment for his betrayal
the player gets to choose a body for him to be crammed into (the choices can vary).

But I was thinking something like one of them can be cyber dog or a doll robot. If you say the right things at this
point in the game you can get the Vice President as a companion to help you fight in the wasteland. On your adventures
or you can find him later wandering the wasteland.

The leader of the trust decides to assign a mission to you.
He explains that one year ago they lost contact with the Enclave's west branch and that
he wants you to be one of the scouts to explore the land outside of New Hope before he
sends his army to conquer and restore order to the outside world. 

So basically if you choose to sell out the vice president you get to work for the Enclave and if you don't sell out the vice
president you get to be an outcast.

Also the leader of The Trust will give you the locations of a few Vaults he wants you to check out. If you
travel south near the bottom of the map you will find a medieval style castle built on top of a vault.
Inside that castle will be the headquarters for the Knights of Kansas. They will be led by a king and queen.

OK so that's basically the idea I had for a new Fallout game.

I think this game could answer a lot of questions about Vault-Tec and it's experiments.
Like, you know how in all the Vault's the overseer would send reports to the Vault-Tec company
about the experiments going on. What if all that information was sent to New Hope?

Also this gives the fans of the Fallout games the chance to explore the wasteland of middle America.
As you play the game you can explore Chicago and the area near the Great Lakes (and maybe a bit of Canada).

As for enemies you could use some of Caesars Legion. According to 
New Vegas the legion owns Denver right and I'm sure you guys will make all kinds of animal monsters for the game.
Here is a good idea for a enemy: make some werewolves. Make them spawn near a forest area by the Great Lakes.
Well I hope you use my idea and make Fallout New Hope a real game.

Edited by LittleAmadillo0
  • Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

I was Looking around on the net Here And There. and There are a Good number of people who are also Wondering What happened to

Vault Tec in the Fallout Games if you Guys make this game it Could Make you A Lot of Money $$$$ p.s its a shame you don't own 

the destroy all humans Games I Got A great idea on how To Make A Third one. oh well 

kill it with fire already

I'm the enemy, 'cause I like to think, I like to read. I'm into freedom of speech, and freedom of choice. I'm the kinda guy that likes to sit in a greasy spoon and wonder, "Gee, should I have the T-bone steak or the jumbo rack of barbecue ribs with the side-order of gravy fries?" I want high cholesterol! I wanna eat bacon, and butter, and buckets of cheese, okay?! I wanna smoke a Cuban cigar the size of Cincinnati in the non-smoking section! I wanna run naked through the street, with green Jell-O all over my body, reading Playboy magazine. Why? Because I suddenly may feel the need to, okay, pal? I've SEEN the future. Do you know what it is? It's a 47-year-old virgin sitting around in his beige pajamas, drinking a banana-broccoli shake, singing "I'm an Oscar Meyer Wiene"

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

My thought was to have a "Master" Vault; the final vault scheduled to open, and make it better equipped for survival or to master the emerging PA civilization. Are you from this supervault? No such luck -- you're from a vault that just got invaded by the bots of the new masters, and barely escaped.

"It has just been discovered that research causes cancer in rats."

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/9/2019 at 3:12 AM, Shadow77x3 said:

I was Looking around on the net Here And There. and There are a Good number of people who are also Wondering What happened to

Vault Tec in the Fallout Games if you Guys make this game it Could Make you A Lot of Money $$$$ p.s its a shame you don't own 

the destroy all humans Games I Got A great idea on how To Make A Third one. oh well 

Are you from this supervault? No such luck