Ive been away from the game for awhile. Since.. cough.. Not finishing beast of winter. Im intrigued by tactician class, but like my two handed paladin. Normally i run a fanatic berserker/ kindwayfarer. Im sure mixing shield paladin with tactician would be a redonculous tank. And tips on building more offesivly? And as to triggering tactician benifits to buff paladin abilities? I tend tobplay of pod.

To reliably proc Brilliant you'll need help as a Pally.  You can get the power that blinds everyone around you, so that can help, but unless every enemy is in range of that power when it goes off and it hits them all then you won't get everyone flanked.  The most reliable ways that I've seen to do this are using either a Cipher or a Wizard, both of whom have multiple, ranged, AoEs that result in flanked.  Of course if you are getting that from a party member then another good option is Tekehu and his Foe only Chill Fog.  Or you could go the Chanter/Skelly killing route with Grave Calling to spam Chill Fog.  So options.

• Like 1