Alright Obsidian, I've given it time.

I've been patient.

I've looked under every nook and every cranny... just to be sure I didn't miss it...

and still, AND STILL, NO FRENCH BULLDOGS ANYWHERE.

Now I'm a patient man and I *assume* this is due to issues with implementing the latest in WrinkleFYZX® ... but when can my adventures include a tiny walking pudge of adorableness?

How can I reliably pursue a God Goliath across the realm with no tiny cuddlepuddles to help me sleep through the worst of my nightmares?

How can I express my doubts without pretending to consult with my permanently sourpussed dog's face in front of any would be Valian charmer?

How can I know that I am going to be surrounded by Xaurips without some Frenchie mini-barks?!

I don't know how to express the priority of this request beyond CRITICAL.

I thank you to get this remedied as soon as possible.

- VZ

post-178948-0-03553800-1545077791_thumb.jpg

• Like 8

Hmm ... I would like my Golden Retriever Jumper in the game too while your at it ...

Maybe - 15% stride, combined with the ability to knock you down on critical / Immune to intelligence related affects (positive and negative), but Party gets +5 Will)

Because he's a fun loving bugger!

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

the following is not in anyway representing Gromnir approval o' the premise o' the genesis post o' the thread.  even so ...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1071402266874265600

HA! Good Fun!

• Like 1

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

I've yet to see a dachshound in the game, yet am flooded with furry rats in the shape commonly known as 'cats'.

I question the devs priorities. 

Well if the game is flooded with furry rats already, why does it need yet another rat lookalike? And mangy instead of furry to boot?   :biggrin:

Hell with it, I am getting into this!!  This looks more like a furry rat killer ... straight hands down bird catcher / Xuarip mangler ;)

post-180781-0-98841100-1545253722_thumb.png

Edited by bringingyouthefuture

“How do you 'accidentally' kill a nobleman in his own mansion?"

"With a knife in the chest. Or, rather, a pair of knives in the chest...”

The Final Empire, Mistborn Trilogy

This is a close-up of Delilah, the Scarmaker....

attachicon.gifdelilah.jpg

No lie the only scar my mother has is on her face, right above her lip from a cat...

The being cute thing is just a ploy to take down bigger targets.

I have scars all over my arms from this cat. My ex-girlfriend convinced me that cats love to take baths and then handed the cat to me to put her in the tub. That was my first set of scars from the cat....