Welcome to Obsidian Forum Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Pachfinder Bugmaker: The Rekkoning

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

Manveru123

Manveru123

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 857 posts

I kinda think that the unicorns bit Linzi in the ass in the end.

Also, you can always go Chaotic Evil. If you do, you chew on unicorns and beat people up with rainbows.

• Hawke64 likes this

majestic

majestic

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • Lords of the Eastern Reach Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I just noticed that for some reason even though it's not mentioned in the Kickstarter rewards my copy of Pathfinder: Kingmaker did in fact come with the DLC Season Pass.

Way to go Owlcat. I'll get back to the game once all the expansions/DLCs are released. It's too much of a time commitment to get back into it now.

Manveru123

Manveru123

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 857 posts

Don't quote me on that, because I don't remember the direct quote, but I think future DLC will not add any new classes or party members, so there will be no need to restart to enjoy them. Just keep a pre-endgame save.

ShadySands

ShadySands

The Guy on the Couch of the Obsidian Order

• Members
  • 3347 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!
I just beat the game again.

Spoiler

• Melusina and Hawke64 like this

Melusina

Melusina

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • Steam:Sorceress
  • Deadfire Backer

Spoiler

Wait what?

majestic

majestic

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

Spoiler

Wait what?

Spoiler

• algroth likes this

Melusina

Melusina

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

Nooooooo!

• ShadySands likes this

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1209 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Apparently RPG codex voted Patchfinder their game of the year. They also had the Wildcards dlc that broke the game the runner up for dlc of the year.  :skeptical:

• redneckdevil likes this

Agiel

Agiel

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 703 posts

Kind of figured that Kingmaker had a lot going against it with the RPGCodex crowd (RTwP instead of turn-based, romances out the wazoo, straightforward quest design, and a fairly by-the-numbers, though nonetheless well-written, main plot).

Edited by Agiel, 22 January 2019 - 12:06 AM.

Manveru123

Manveru123

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 857 posts

Apparently RPG codex voted Patchfinder their game of the year. They also had the Wildcards dlc that broke the game the runner up for dlc of the year.  :skeptical:

I can't take them seriously, they made Bard's Tale win "best remake" award. What the hell is Kenshi doing there :D

majestic

majestic

(8) Warlock

• Members
  • 1001 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer
  • Black Isle Bastard!

I can't take them seriously, they made Bard's Tale win "best remake" award. What the hell is Kenshi doing there :D

The Bard's Tale remake was actually really well done, even with making the 99 Barbarians fight a one time event. :)

• the_dog_days likes this

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1209 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Apparently RPG codex voted Patchfinder their game of the year. They also had the Wildcards dlc that broke the game the runner up for dlc of the year. :skeptical:

The Bard's Tale remake is easily the best remake/remaster I've ever played and the best game in InXile's entire catalogue.

bugarup

bugarup

(4) Theurgist

• Members
  • 354 posts
  • Pillars of Eternity Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer

How's Bugmaker right now anyway?  I kind of want to play something new but where I won't have to learn the system from scratch, but howlongtobeat has this to say about it: Main Story: --, Main + Extras 140 hours, Completionist: -- .

:blink:

So before committing bloody 140 hours it would be nice to know the game would not break halfway there.  

Melusina

Melusina

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

It's playable till the end now.

Manveru123

Manveru123

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 857 posts

Apparently RPG codex voted Patchfinder their game of the year. They also had the Wildcards dlc that broke the game the runner up for dlc of the year. :skeptical:

The Bard's Tale remake is easily the best remake/remaster I've ever played and the best game in InXile's entire catalogue.

Best joke I've heard all week.

A ton of glitches, completely broken pathing, crashes that corrupt save files, terrible optimalization, combat that is basically rocket tag and very easy to exploit... do I need to go on?

The game is 6/10 on Steam atm and that's pretty generous for this piece of crap.

Edited by Manveru123, 24 January 2019 - 04:07 AM.

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1209 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

A ton of glitches, completely broken pathing, crashes that corrupt save files, terrible optimalization, combat that is basically rocket tag and very easy to exploit... do I need to go on?

The game is 6/10 on Steam atm and that's pretty generous for this piece of crap.

Wait, are you on the Pathfinder thread criticizing another game about bugs?  :blink:

Manveru123

Manveru123

(7) Enchanter

• Members
  • 857 posts

I could just as easily say "are you on the Obsidian game forums criticizing another game about bugs"? :D

The difference is, Pathfinder fixed most of their bugs (today's patch even solved long loading screen issues), while Bard's Tale is barely better than it was on release.

the_dog_days

the_dog_days

(9) Sorcerer

• Members
  • 1209 posts
  • Deadfire Silver Backer
  • Fig Backer

Fixed. Yeah, that's why it keeps breaking on me.  :wowey:

Melusina

Melusina

(6) Magician

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • Deadfire Backer

it's not a piece of crap - as slasher backer I enjoyed game from release date. You guys simply behave like a piece of crap every time you encounter a bug - stop with the childish behavior and enjoy the game. If you can't, maybe you should stop playing games. Most of them have many bugs and I can't see you enjoy what can be fully enjoyed due to your lack of understanding that many games have bug and will have bugs.

Edited by Melusina, 24 January 2019 - 08:11 AM.

Hurlshot

Hurlshot

Obsidian Order Hockey Puck

• Members
  • 9103 posts
  • Xbox Gamertag:Hurlshot
  • Pillars of Eternity Silver Backer
  • Kickstarter Backer
  • Deadfire Backer
  • Fig Backer
Yeah, stop with the childish behavior while playing video games, guys.
  • the_dog_days likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users