The Secret of the Sith Lords

I don't mind the idea itself, but I REALLY hope that if you're anywhere near being correct, that your assumption about Revan isn't right. If he falls to the DS AGAIN, and it's the PC's job to destroy him, it'll make the events of the first game seem a waste of time.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What I think would be cool was if an ancient sith civilisation (the original sith species) was buried beneath the valley of the dark lords, at least some reference has been made to this in Jedi Academy, but then, that might be my imagination ;)

Its your imagination, Korriban was the Sith Empire tomb world.

What is on Korriban is a lot of Sith lore that was burried along with the Sith Lords in the tombs, with was what the Malak Sith were digging up.

The "original" sith race civilization was primitive, what is the point of seeing a buch of stone age/bronze age tools?

drakron.png

What I think would be cool was if an ancient sith civilisation (the original sith species) was buried beneath the valley of the dark lords, at least some reference has been made to this in Jedi Academy, but then, that might be my imagination :)

Its your imagination, Korriban was the Sith Empire tomb world.

What is on Korriban is a lot of Sith lore that was burried along with the Sith Lords in the tombs, with was what the Malak Sith were digging up.

The "original" sith race civilization was primitive, what is the point of seeing a buch of stone age/bronze age tools?

And, correct me if I am wrong, but the original Sith race was from Yavin IV.

• 3 weeks later...
And, correct me if I am wrong, but the original Sith race was from Yavin IV.

No, those are the Massassi that are mutantions of a Sith crew that fought during the great Hyperspace War.

They descended from a caste of Sith warriors, brought there by Naga Sadow while he was running from the Republic.

A possible stab at the storyline here, I'm thinking this might be a possibility :p Looking at KotOR1, I just thought about this, with your brief encounter with Ajunta Pall.

Well it was option to kill him, so I doubt dead ghost will make cameo in the sequel. :p

Here's to hoping that KOTOR:TSL includes the Massassi temples, and the ghost of Kun.

I hear that bro! If Obsidian included the ghost of Exar Kun and some surviving Massassi I would be happier than Bobby Brown at a columbian cocaine plantation. However that would require a lot of creative freedom from George Lucas's end which should be given to Obsidian when hell freezes over and serves as the loctation for the winter olympics. <_<

Cheers!

---Just for you Seth Tansill

Despite what Drakon says, the original Sith were NOT some kind of undevolped cavemen. They were a tribal race true, but no less developed than the ewoks or possibly even the wookies. Additionally, they were force adepts despite the fact that not one of them really had any idea what the force was or the tremendous power they wielded. Also, they were not human, but almost insectlike creatures. Once the original outcast Jedi discovered the Sith's unique ablities, they enslaved them on their homeworld of KORRIBAN. Over several generations the Human Jedi and the Sith began to interbreed until their bloodlines became one.

(info courtesy of Star Wars Databank http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/thesith/?id=eu )

This means that it would be possible to encounter Sith relics, artifacts, or even remnant Sith(the species) somewhere on the planet Korriban.

They descended from a caste of Sith warriors, brought there by Naga Sadow while he was running from the Republic.

They are mutations, Shadow experimented on then.

And Shadow did not bring then there for the heck of it, it was the crew of his battleship that was the only to survive the battle with the Republic Fleet (because he used the rest of his fleet to cover his retreat)

drakron.png

Despite what Drakon says, the original Sith were NOT some kind of undevolped cavemen. They were a tribal race true, but no less developed than the ewoks or possibly even the wookies. Additionally, they were force adepts despite the fact that not one of them really had any idea what the force was or the tremendous power they wielded. Also, they were not human, but almost insectlike creatures. Once the original outcast Jedi discovered the Sith's unique ablities, they enslaved them on their homeworld of KORRIBAN. Over several generations the Human Jedi and the Sith began to interbreed until their bloodlines became one.(info courtesy of Star Wars Databank)

This means that it would be possible to encounter Sith relics, artifacts, or even remnant Sith(the species) somewhere on the planet Korriban.

:)

The Ewoks are a primative race, like the Sith were.

The Wookies however are not, they have their own technology but due to their homeword and culture they appear to be primative ... likely they were at some point but bowcasters require industrialization but the wookies appear to be smarter that humans and dont turn their world into a smog poluted husk for the heck of it.

Korriban was the Sith Empire tomb world,it was the orginal Sith homeworld (or not) but at the end of the Sith Empire it was just their tomb world, the Sith Capital World was not Korriban.

That is why Korriban is a dead wasteland, anything there was long moved during the Sith Empire days and the only thing left is the Sith Lords Tombs that alone are full of Sith lore enough for Palpatine millenia after the end of the Sith Empire to gain Sith knowledge.

drakron.png

All I'm saying is that the Sith came from Korriban, so it is possible for a few remnants to remain there, even if in secrecy and seclusion.

Beyond that, check your facts before you go around flaming people needlessly.

And I am saying its not.

The Sith left Korriban because it was a s***ty planet and only good for tomb building, the "outcasts" moved the Sith race to places were they actualy see water on the surface instead of sandy volcanic Korriban.

The Sith Empire lasted over 1000 years and even at its start was more technological advanced that we currently are and at the end they all died in the great hyperspace war, the fact Korriban is still standing just shows that the Sith did not cared for that world besides being its tomb world and the Republic also did not care to bomb the crap out of it because there was nothing there.

The Sith race is DEAD, they fought to the last in the Great Hyperspace War and their mutations got killed by Kun 40 years before SW:KotOR takes place.

What you are claiming is there are Sith living on Korriban (a former Sith World) for the last 1000 years and nobody found then?

Having the Sith race on a game is like Fett ... pure fan servce.

drakron.png

A possible stab at the storyline here, I'm thinking this might be a possibility :wacko: Looking at KotOR1, I just thought about this, with your brief encounter with Ajunta Pall.

If you are dark side, he comments upon what power you have, whether that power will destroy you as it had destroyed him. He then mentions about 'Our secret' or 'The secret of the Sith Lords' (or something to that effect - I might play through it again just to satisfy my point :lol: ) It's not the Star Map, because you say about that and he dismisses it. Therefore, is it possibility, with KotOR2 entitled 'Sith Lords', that we indeed unveil this secret that Ajunta Pall speaks of? 'Will you find it?' Ajunta Pall asks Revan. The disappearance of Revan at the beginning of KotOR2 may suggest Revan has gone to find that secret. Dark Side or Light Side. This plot opens similar oppurtunities for boths scenarios - Revan, the redempted jedi, falling to the dark side yet again uncovering the secret of the sith lords. Or Revan, the disgraced dark jedi lusting for power after the destruction of the star forge in the failed war fought by the sith against the republic. This has got my mind whizzing. It's a possibility, but then again, I might be wrong. :D

Nice try but I wouldn't look too much into it. And when you ask about the star map he replies with "Perhaps, perhaps it was a map. Should you find it? Will it destroy you as it did us...." or something to that nature. He doesn't dismiss it though but rather give a clue/hint of the star map.

They found something of great power and this power was the star map....a source of darkside energy.

Again nice try but don't look too much into it. He was talking about the Star Map.

Seth Tansill you make a good point but if you get this said to you by malak. like I did he'll tell revan that maybe it's fate he die and he live or that he is sith lord but it seemed to him that you really belong to no side oof the force that was malaks dieing theory if you say the right order of words to him.. he really went into seclusion.

I say part2 is about four dark master jedi's that did the same thing ajunta and the others did. go into seclusion build up their force powers to massive levels then come out being revered as the most powerful.

On the sith thing I figured the original sith were the rakata. since all their technology came from sith alchemy and use of te darkside of the force plus they ruled way before the republic began even before Naga sadow and the other four found out about the darkside and rebelled against their teachers.

All I'm saying is that the Sith came from Korriban, so it is possible for a few remnants to remain there, even if in secrecy and seclusion. 

Beyond that, check your facts before you go around flaming people needlessly.

And I am saying its not.

The Sith left Korriban because it was a s***ty planet and only good for tomb building, the "outcasts" moved the Sith race to places were they actualy see water on the surface instead of sandy volcanic Korriban.

The Sith Empire lasted over 1000 years and even at its start was more technological advanced that we currently are and at the end they all died in the great hyperspace war, the fact Korriban is still standing just shows that the Sith did not cared for that world besides being its tomb world and the Republic also did not care to bomb the crap out of it because there was nothing there.

The Sith race is DEAD, they fought to the last in the Great Hyperspace War and their mutations got killed by Kun 40 years before SW:KotOR takes place.

What you are claiming is there are Sith living on Korriban (a former Sith World) for the last 1000 years and nobody found then?

Having the Sith race on a game is like Fett ... pure fan servce.

I wouldn't call the last remnants of the Sith(Massasi) even Sith anymore, weren't they some form of dragon-like monsters that Naga Sadow created through some Sith black arts?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I wouldn't call the last remnants of the Sith(Massasi) even Sith anymore, weren't they some form of dragon-like monsters that Naga Sadow created through some Sith black arts?

no. the sith were an alien race. they had built a great empire, with MARKA RAGNOS being one of the first known sith lords. since they were strong in the force but followed "a different philosophy" then the jedi, they weren't exactly welcome in the old republic.

the sith race died as exar kun destroyed the last remnants of the race in order to save his force spirit.

the dragon-like monsters you speak of are just dark side experiments.

It's very hard to be polite if you're a cat.

Despite what Drakon says, the original Sith were NOT some kind of undevolped cavemen. They were a tribal race true, but no less developed than the ewoks or possibly even the wookies.  Additionally, they were force adepts despite the fact that not one of them really had any idea what the force was or the tremendous power they wielded.  Also, they were not human, but almost insectlike creatures. Once the original outcast Jedi discovered the Sith's unique ablities, they enslaved them on their homeworld of KORRIBAN.  Over several generations the Human Jedi and the Sith began to interbreed until their bloodlines became one.

(info courtesy of Star Wars Databank  http://www.starwars.com/databank/organization/thesith/?id=eu  )

:p wait a second did the slinger dude say the fallen jedi got it on with a bunch of bugs? :o is it just me or does this just not sound right

They are mutations, Shadow experimented on then.

And Shadow did not bring then there for the heck of it, it was the crew of his battleship that was the only to survive the battle with the Republic Fleet (because he used the rest of his fleet to cover his retreat)

Isn't it "Sadow?"