Forgotten Sanctum is pretty darn good [Heavy Spoilers]

Llengrath won't approach you until near the end of the critical path. After the tsunami, though, you can access the DLC content by going there. No need to wait for her.

can not trigger the event on junk no matter sail around how many days

but triggered only one day when switch to Fonferrus

not sure if there are a bug about this

Oh, that sounds delightful.  :facepalm:

I'll let Test know. Thanks for the head's up!

Seriously there is an option to give the body to Concelhaut? I was so hasty destroying it that I haven't even considered such a posibility. The ultimate chaotic choice, I would say.

Spoiler alert: Tayn doesn't mind.

• Like 2

On 4.0.1, Llengrath is still walking off before I can give her the godseed. Is there something I'm missing? Or any caveats to the hotfix?

Ish. Llengrath leaving is causing a lot of issues, so I'm looking to adjust that in our next patch. It's a big change, though, so I'm being careful with it. Regardless, there should be some solution in the next update. 

Is there a slide associated with the godseed business, or is it just like Tayn (i.e., hand in, get reward)?  

Also, is full ending slide narration planned?

Thanks.

• Like 1

On 4.0.1, Llengrath is still walking off before I can give her the godseed. Is there something I'm missing? Or any caveats to the hotfix?

Ish. Llengrath leaving is causing a lot of issues, so I'm looking to adjust that in our next patch. It's a big change, though, so I'm being careful with it. Regardless, there should be some solution in the next update. 

Is there a slide associated with the godseed business, or is it just like Tayn (i.e., hand in, get reward)?  

Also, is full ending slide narration planned?

Thanks.

three ending slide about it

but trigger the quest require player either make a shady option and give llengrath modified version of tome or kill all the collection

Hello uuuhhii

I was curious if you could provide us with a save before you encountered the issue with Llengrath not appearing while using the Junk. It would help us immensely in attempting to find the core of the issue! Thanks for your time!

-Ian

Except it's Concelhaut.

You do not give things to Concelhaut.

Especially god titan things.

Giving the body to Concelhaut is ultimate example of Tayin's "Let's see what happens" philosophy, so I'm interested to see if even he thinks that is going too far :D

I chose to give it to the fungus. But it would be nice if you could ask for a body for Concelhaut and put him in one of those floating eyes instead. lol

I feel sorry for the Orlans of old.

sign.jpg

Waaait, when was I supposed to get the Godseed quest? I gave Llen her manuscript and then I helped Tayn with dispersing Wael's secrets. What's the trigger conditions and how juicy is the lore?

If I understood correctly, you need to help one of the Archmages twice. So either:

- You give the unaltered books to Llengrath and do with the prisoners as she asks

or

- You give her the books altered by Tayn and release the prisioners as he wants

Edit: I actually haven't finished the quest yet, so I don't know the lore. I saved after choosing what to do with the Oracle and now I'm trying to decide if I will replay the battle and choose a different option.

Edited by InsaneCommander

sign.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Side note: I can't believe that jackass Tayn tried to literally plant the godseed in the ground. Hey, at least the power is in safe hands.

Well it's a seed. What else one is supposed to do with it? He's an archmage, not a biologist.

• Like 2

Well... he leaves it up to chance, as far as I understand. It can end up not growing at all or not in his lifetime. Meanwhile Llengrath wants to cultivate a body for her former self. Both ideas are concerning but I'd go with Tayn's I guess. Because it may fail.

Edited by handsomenat

Some kind of Watcher, considering her ability to manifest spirits. The Hand Occult is interested in Watchers in general. There's a note about her somewhere which goes into more detail iirc

Yeah from what I understood she's able to manifest things from her imagination. It's said the spirits weren't really that of people, but rather from her imagination. When she's killed, one of the party members mentions 'what kind of incredible power is this in such a young child' or something to that degree. She seems like an anomaly of sorts, not even a Watcher.