Pallegina is standing in the Ocean. Why is this?

Jastiger

Question

So I load up my game in order to explore Lost Sanctum! IMMEDIATELY Pallegina, my fully leveled up and crux part of my party leaves. I mean,  I get WHY she left, but why do I automatically lose her as a character with no recourse....and all her stuff?!So I'm frustrated, but then look at my map...Pallegina is listed as an item on the map. Maybe I can save her!

I sail over, get the Llengrath event..sail on......and she's literally standing right there in the water. Just chillin out in 600 feet of deep sea salt water.

Is this intended? Is it designed to taunt me into some kind of reaction, like posting on the forums? Am I missing something and just need to pick her up?

How do I fix this?

post-102047-0-43689000-1544850160_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

16 answers to this question

Just came here to say I had the same thing happen to me (for the record).  I don't know of a fix myself. :/  I suspect this is the game handling issues with how the characters reacted to choices in past.

E.g. My choices were to fake-join the RDC and then back out, so that I could join the huana, and Pallegina and Maia never commented on it.  Now they both have issues and leave (Pallegina with a letter, Maia with a convo).

I have the same problem! And I don't even understand why she would leave either. I have max rep with her and the VTC, and I don't think I've done any overtly hostile action towards the VTC. I did tell VTC that I will not be sailing with them at the end, but haven't made them hostile or anything. I think her leaving itself is related to the bug.

same problem here. it happens only after talking to castol to complete the "a vote of no confidence" quest, presumably because i refused to work with the vtc (maia was in my party, i didnt want her to leave). im at max reputation with palle and only have 1 negative with the vtc, and this didnt happen to me in my first playthrough where i did the exact same thing 

Hello all!

We have been attempting to find the source of this issue, would anyone be able to provide a save before their party member leaves the party?

Thanks!

-Ian

Yessir. file is too big to upload so see link below. Saved at the final area of SSS before the big lizard. As soon as you depart for the overworld or hop on the ship, she will deliver the missive and leave.

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=60073795406135719553

Edited by patriot718