Grog Bug?

robomiller

Question

Having an issue with Grog. I have the grog effect on permanently not matter how many times I rest. I can't remove it from my inventory. I also never drank the grog when resting just got it when I right clicked on the grog to see the stats in my inventory. 

anyone have this issue or know of a fix. Its very annoying as i am going for a + action speed build.

8 answers to this question

Dang... never read about this. Seems to be new or to be quite unique/seldomly occuring.

Yeah can't seem to find much info about it. So it might be new with 4.0. I did find a thread on steam but there was no solution there either. Hopefully this thread makes the devs aware of it.

It's part of my Class Project mod.

As of this post, I've uploaded a possible fix to Steam. Please let me know in the coming days if the bug persists.

If the debuff does not disappear on it's own, try a retraining of the effected character.

Hello Robomiller,

Thank you for informing us of this issue. If you could provide us with a save game of this issue occurring that would help us immensely. Here's a link to where you can find your save game files: https://support.obsidian.net/article/13-where-are-the-save-game-files-stored

If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask!

-Ian