Absolutely raking me over the coals again and again. 

Prioritizing moon spider because it heals and luminary because they can oneshot a couple of your party with that one goddamn spell, but by the time I've whittled them and the brutes down the spiders spawn. Absolute end of my tether. 

Absolutely raking me over the coals again and again. 

Prioritizing moon spider because it heals and luminary because they can oneshot a couple of your party with that one goddamn spell, but by the time I've whittled them and the brutes down the spiders spawn. Absolute end of my tether. 

You don't need to do this fight at all, but I was challenged the first time.  I split my party up, two melee heavys focused on interrupting the moon spiders.  The rest burned down the exarch first, and then teamed up on the moon spiders.  Citzals Bow and wall of colors are great for shutting down the brutes.  Summons help too.  Save most of your spells for when the minispiders show up and burn them down quickly.

This was a challenging one, for sure - took me a few tries.

Party composition (PoTD):

fighter/rogue tank

helwalker/streetfighter dps

sharpshooter/mage 

pure mage

cipher/streetfighter (dual blunderbuss)

Rest with "incredible" food buffs, mainly focusing on increasing spell and melee accuracy, PEN and graze/hit/crit conversion.

Have the tank engage the cluster to the right while the helwalker/streetfighter focuses exclusively on taking out the luminaries as quickly as possible (stunning surge and other stun abilities are a big help). Meanwhile, focus the cipher/streetfighter on using mortars on the enemies around the tank to build focus quickly and give Pain Block and Ancestor's Memory to any allies not affected by Sissak's mind plague. Have the geomancer (equipped with the Red Hand) use Essential Phantom to summon a second shooter, which totals four shots per reload and pushes back enemies that get too close. The other mage can alternate between maintaining a wall of writhing tentacles, launching vs. fortitude CC spells, and using scrolls of Moonwell to keep constant regen on the tank and helwalker/streetfighter. It helps to give the geomancer a small stack of raise dead scrolls just in case - I think I also made sure the tank had a few iron skin potions as well.

Once all of the enemies are down, send the two melee characters against Sissak and keep the others at that same far wall a few feet away (the spiders will only spawn when Sissak's health reaches two bars and can swarm your casters if they're not well placed). Depending on where you are health/resource-wise, you can use some figurine summons or other CC spells to keep the spiders busy while you finish off Sissak. I didn't waste any abilities on him: he only really casts mind plague and Tayn's Chaotic Orb, so its just a matter of keeping regen up and whittling him down.

It definitely requires full use of all resources available to you, so make sure to look through your food/drugs/potions/gear for ways to augment your party's strengths for this specific fight. Scrolls of raise dead and moonwell were the key for my playthrough; you might also find it useful to have a dedicated summoner of some kind.

Edited by Purudaya