Can we have some prepared food and ingredients that don’t spoil in 1 day

Jackpot190

Question

11 answers to this question

I’ve already completed the food spoils challenge. I’m aware of the mechanics. On the other hand the prepared foods is a new challenge so there is no way to know what the number of days prepared foods will last or there availability or ingredient availability. Fact is I can sit in town and spam wait and get enough ingredients and prepared foods to last 10 days it’s just a super boring mechanic and unnecessary when there are infinite quantities of prepared foods that spoil in 1 day. It seems like an oversight to me. Just have a vendor sell the 14 day food in infinite just like the 1 day food. Then this challenge would be fun. I give feedback on god challenges so they can be better and improve the game. Not sure why you think this feedback isn’t valid. Maybe you like challenges to be wonky and unenjoyable...

Hey, Jackpot190. Did you have Rymrgand's challenge and Woedica's challenge enabled at the same time? I'm trying to narrow down this issue to get it addressed and to do that, I need to get a save game to the programmers. Please let me know so that I can get this set up the way you had it.

--Doug.

Yes I had both challenges on. It’s not terribly complicated. All the prepared food offered in unlimited quantities at vendors spoils in 1 day.

There are some ingredients available at inns to make prepared foods that spoil in 14 days. You can buy arrack and grog for example enough for one prepared food roughly once a day. So if you wait at an inn for 24 hours then you can buy another one. Wait five days and you have five prepared foods. Wait ten days and you have 10. But the waiting also impacts the duration the food will last...

Just add some prepared foods say at least a stack of 5-10 or ingredients for 5-10 at each inn so we can go about adventuring

• Like 1