[4.0] Berath's Blessings Skill Bonus - does not work

~Wanderer~

Question

8 answers to this question

As another data point, this is still working OK for me.  Just created a new character with the blessing and the skills points show up as expected.  One thing to note (and this has always been true), the points don't show up on the "summary" that you get at the end of character creation.  Only once you've finished creating and appear in game can you see that they are there.  You'll probably want to send your save game to the QA folks so they can see what went wrong in your case.

As another data point, this is still working OK for me.  Just created a new character with the blessing and the skills points show up as expected.  One thing to note (and this has always been true), the points don't show up on the "summary" that you get at the end of character creation.  Only once you've finished creating and appear in game can you see that they are there.  You'll probably want to send your save game to the QA folks so they can see what went wrong in your case.

Same. Mod conflict?

"Art and song are creations but so are weapons and lies"

"Our worst enemies are inventions of the mind. Pleasure. Fear. When we see them for what they are, we become unstoppable."

I've just created two new characters and the Blessing no longer works for me either. It is applying only on Eder, not Xoti and not my Watcher. This was working fine in the beta, strangely enough.

Update:

Created a third new save.

Eder has the blessing, even in the level up screen (this has been normal).

Watcher now has the blessing, but not in the level up screen (not normal).

Xoti had the blessing upon recruiting her. At some point she lost the blessing between recruiting her and doing quests around Port Maje.

I had closed the game, loaded the save to capture screenshots. Now the Watcher is working fine (level up screen and character screen), Xoti is still bugged. Recruited Aloth, he has no blessing (same as Xoti). Screenshots attached.

post-189875-0-04819800-1545010025_thumb.jpg

post-189875-0-72940900-1545010033_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonnyedm

Screenshots: So here I have a screenshot of my Watcher having the Blessing without having the bonuses while Eder has the bonuses. This is a save that is separate from the above one. All three of the saves appear to behaving differently.

Update: I have since started a fourth save. Everything was working fine until I reloaded a file from that save, IE:

Reached level 2 in the cave

Everything was fine

Saved game without distributing points

Loaded that save

Watcher's blessing disappeared. Eder's blessing remained.

post-189875-0-36237400-1545011821_thumb.jpg

post-189875-0-86862900-1545011826_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonnyedm