Disabling combat music?

soft black stars

Question

Is it possible to disable combat music tracks? I managed to do this in PoE1 by renaming the sound files, but that doesn't seem to be as easy here. All the .wem files' names seem to just be number strings that don't tell what's in them and none of the .bnk file titles don't mention combat as far as I can see.

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

3 answers to this question

Hey, Soft Black Stars. Unfortunately, our audio files have gotten more complicated than they were in PoE. This means that some have been mashed together to include multiple pieces and the like. That makes breaking out the specific combat music much more difficult than it was. At this time, we are unable to advise on how to disable the combat music tracks and I apologize for the inconvenience.

• Like 1

--Doug.

Hey, Soft Black Stars. Unfortunately, our audio files have gotten more complicated than they were in PoE. This means that some have been mashed together to include multiple pieces and the like. That makes breaking out the specific combat music much more difficult than it was. At this time, we are unable to advise on how to disable the combat music tracks and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you for looking into it. :)