BUG: Characters models Disapeared

Honoric

Question

As the title say, after the last patch with the new DLC all my party characters disapeared and do not show corectly on the screen, but as black shadows.... Not only the party characters, but all NPC also.

Any help? I read one topic with the same issue on Steam, but it's in russian and it's hard for me to udertsand what I should fix in the the options.

Here is the topic - https://steamcommunity.com/app/560130/discussions/0/3315110799610198086/

Edited by Honoric

7 answers to this question

Just tried on the other PC and everything looks fine.

I think that the problem is in the Windows OS - the PC with the bug got a non-English Windows.

If I remember correctly  there was some other bugs in the game related to non-English Windows OS.

Hey, everyone. Have you all updated to the latest video drivers and such? If not, please try that. I'm starting at the beginning here so we can try to get this issue resolved. If you have and that doesn't solve the issue, can you please attach a save game file and your DxDiag files so that we can take a look and see what may be occurring? Thank you for your help.

--Doug.