Jedi Robes

Guest Darth Banooby7

What kind of Jedi Robes do you want?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of Jedi Robes do you want?

• KotOR style
    • Long flowing movie style

I hate the robes. Basically all Jedi look like Tatooine moisture farmers (and Jawas). I wish they had used unique armor for the jedi. I think this fault may be contributed to TESB, where Yoda also wore this silly looking garb which is totally unfit for a sword fighter.

I'm playing through kotor1 again now, and my female consular is looking really nice in Cassus Fett's Armor. And even in my armor I can play catch with various Sith. Force wave isn't restriced. That's so cheese.

"Ike! Kick the baby!"

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

I think long, flowing robes are not possible given the graphics engine available.

Drakron:

"The female should look like this. "

And then they wonder why people say CRPGers need to get some.

"When is this out. I can't wait to play it so I can talk at length about how bad it is." - Gorgon.

Drakron:

"The female should look like this. "

And then they wonder why people say CRPGers need to get some.

We need to keep T&A in STar WArs.

Besides if I am going to stare at some pixel women I sould at least be looking at some hot looking one, with a real women I really dont have need for T&A ...

drakron.png

I do not wnt long flowing robes because I bet they would cause horrible clipping errors and end up looking worse than the KOTOR robes. Because frankly I don.t want robes that sink through the floor and have my axial skeleton poking through it.

I know that in the demo they had the hoods incorporated into the robes, which did look much better, looser and freer than in KoTOR. But in some of the screenshots, there is an exact duplicate of the Lightside Star Forge robes, so it's looking like there may be both.

The hoods, btw, were not up over the head, but simply hanging down the back. I know this would be a bitch to program, but the addition of being able to pull up the hood of your robes would be a nice addition.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.