I liked it. Interesting story and lots of lore, although like previous DLCs sometimes it feels like you're skipping a few steps as to "why". Definitely need heavy investments in arcana/lore/history to get everything out of the dialog.

Cool maps but I was a little disappointed by the lack of puzzles. My favorite part was the combat in fact: fights were challenging but weren't awful grind-fests, many enemies were clearly designed to be glass cannons which made direct damage abilities feel rewarding, and a welcome change of pace from buff debuff auto attack gameplay. Loot is not game breaking but pretty nice.

• Like 1

Concelhaut seemed to have a line or two even if I didn't have him equipped in the first area. Do his insanely annoyingly frequent barks get anything new if he's equipped, or can you get reactivity from him if he's just in your stash?

don't need equip the head to trigger those conversation

bring it in the bag would be enough

Edited by uuuhhii

anyone know what the big ball of vines before entrance of contaminated section of archive do?

can only strike it and have no effect

You can find some fungicide to kill it. I think doing so will affect the spore enemies in the restricted section, but I applied the fungicide after I took care of that area. It also caused a certain character to immediately attack me after I applied the fungicide.

Can someone tell me how to start the Forgotten Sanctum? I've finished every part of the game, and then I reloaded a saved game from where I finished the whole game (including the expansions) except for the very, very end.

So I'm just sailing around in my ship, waiting for something to happen. But nothing's happening. So I don't know how to find the Forgotten Sanctum.

Can someone tell me how to start the Forgotten Sanctum? I've finished every part of the game, and then I reloaded a saved game from where I finished the whole game (including the expansions) except for the very, very end.

So I'm just sailing around in my ship, waiting for something to happen. But nothing's happening. So I don't know how to find the Forgotten Sanctum.

For me, as I was sailing from the second dlc island: halfway to Neketaka I got a scripted event (something huge blew up in a distance - third dlc related). I thought "interesting" and continued sailing to Neketaka - in the bay just before Neketaka, I got the 'start quest' event, with a certain npc landing on my ship and telling me where to go. So basically, everything triggered on ship without landing anywhere.

Edit: and yeah, I finished the dlc. Kinda interesting, I rated all three dlcs around 8.5/10. All of them were also 4.5 - 5.5 hours long. Probably was the most interesting one of the bunch, though.

Edited by Clerith

Finished it recently. Very, very nice DLC. Lots of lore, sequel hooks, ambiguous information. It's not too long, not too short. Dialogue is good. The dungeon part is pretty straigh forward, it's hard to get off the track. The boss fight is a handful, probably the hardest in the entire game. Would give it 8.5/10 or even 9/10, the same score as for the Beast of Winter.

Just finished, and I think this is my favorite DLC, by a fair margin. Lots of fun lore, and chances to interact with big name players in the game. And a cool premise and plot thread.

I enjoyed them all, but overall, I think I’d rank them: FS > BoW > SSS.

Edited by whimper

Finished it recently. Very, very nice DLC. Lots of lore, sequel hooks, ambiguous information. It's not too long, not too short. Dialogue is good. The dungeon part is pretty straigh forward, it's hard to get off the track. The boss fight is a handful, probably the hardest in the entire game. Would give it 8.5/10 or even 9/10, the same score as for the Beast of Winter.

I did that solo with Herald and he barely scratched me. Megabosses are still much harder.