Izzia's missing

topologista

Question

14 answers to this question

Hey, folks, I have a question and a request: Question:

Izzia was in the smithy before you completed the Forgotten Sanctum, so I'm guessing she has since disappeared. Do you the have pieces of the crown with you?

Request: Can I get some save games? That would help narrow this down tremendously. Thank you all for your help.

• Like 1

--Doug.

I'll chat with OEI_Wolf about this, but this may be in part a result of fixing the fact that Izzia was previously appearing when she shouldn't. 

The order of operations SHOULD be -

1. Player gets at least one of Neriscyrlas' Hope, Tooth of Toamowhai, or the Weight of Revelation

2. Player encounters and defeats assassins in one (or both) of two events on Neketaka's city map

3. Izzia THEN appears in the shop in Periki's Overlook

• Like 3

is there a way to forcefully trigger the assassin event through the console?

edit: i can confirm that that's the problem. I loaded a really old save, consoled in the tooth and the dragon thing and got the ambush event. 

edit 2: not the most elegant solution, but maybe having her spawn if the player owns the Chain of Rightful Authority would fix it? assuming that's possible. 

Edited by topologista

I ran around Neketaka for a while and got the assassin event with Woedicans. Headed straight for Izzia and on the way also got ambushed by Magranites, lol. Then she forged me my nice new neck-crown. So it seems like it's all working normally, just that the ambushes don't have a very high chance of happening

I'll chat with OEI_Wolf about this, but this may be in part a result of fixing the fact that Izzia was previously appearing when she shouldn't. 

1. Player gets at least one of Neriscyrlas' Hope, Tooth of Toamowhai, or the Weight of Revelation

2. Player encounters and defeats assassins in one (or both) of two events on Neketaka's city map

but never trigger any event (other then sealed fate one and laetharn) in neketaka for more then one patch now

is that fixed in 4.0?

but never trigger any event (other then sealed fate one and laetharn) in neketaka for more then one patch now

is that fixed in 4.0?

I shall look into it.

• Like 1

is that fixed in 4.0?

If youre still experiencing this issue, can you provide us with a save in order to look into the matter? This bug has happened before and was resolved, but Id like to look into it again if it is still present

• Like 2

I like big bugs and I cannot lie...

I ran around Neketaka for a while and got the assassin event with Woedicans. Headed straight for Izzia and on the way also got ambushed by Magranites, lol. Then she forged me my nice new neck-crown. So it seems like it's all working normally, just that the ambushes don't have a very high chance of happening

What does the item do?