One in Collections upper floor, when you use web lift, there are a lot of vithraks.(Robe)

Second in Archives, Contaminated area in the room with a construct, Which is big and red, has Crimson's Wrath armor (Wand or Scepter, I forgot)

Soulbounds are tied to Empower use.

Edited by Gregorovich

Subbing.

Robe doesn’t appear to have the description illustration. Haven’t checked out the other one.

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus

Huh, I already went to the Collections upper floor. Didn't do all the fights though, the vithrack are tough so I figured I'll come back with a better party.

If nobody else makes a full "Forgotten Sanctum equipment" thread I'll make this one into that. I don't have a lot of free time so I would take a while to update the OP, so hopefully someone else does it!

• Like 1

You can use the console in a save file to give yourself the new stuff. There aren’t that many items in general; some are nice and of course the Crimson Panoply is the best-looking armor ever :p

Posting screens of each item is a bit time-consuming and I won’t have time to do it this weekend.

• Like 2

"Time is not your enemy. Forever is."

— Fall-From-Grace, Planescape: Torment

"It's the questions we can't answer that teach us the most. They teach us how to think. If you give a man an answer, all he gains is a little fact. But give him a question, and he'll look for his own answers."

— Kvothe, The Wise Man's Fears

My Deadfire mods: Brilliant Mod | Faster Deadfire | Deadfire Unnerfed | Helwalker Rekke | Permanent Per-Rest Bonuses | PoE Items for Deadfire | No Recyled Icons | Soul Charged Nautilus