Pallegina left party to stand in the ocean.

stoicromance

Question

Not sure what happened to my previous topic so sorry if this is a double post. 

Forgotten Sanctum installed and Pallegina suddenly leaves my party (we have a pretty good rapport, I think, and I have a good rep with Vailian Trading). Maia leaves suddenly as well. 

Pallegina leaves and stands in the middle of the ocean. The cursor changes to speech, but you can't interact. 

Screen 1

Screen 2

Save

Thanks. 

output_log.txt

• Like 3

I have the same 

Hey Firepengu,

If you can send me that save file to support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference, I'd love to take a look at it.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience this is causing your playthrough.

I have the same issue. I've send my savefile to you guys and hope you can help me too :)

This may not help, but I believe that she is very hot and fatigued at this point in the game--sweaty, too--and when she saw the cool and beckoning ocean her body overrode her mind and she marched right into the water to gain some degree of relief and refreshment.  However, what she really wants to do is to take a private swim in the buff, so to speak, and use that bar of Lava soap she's been carrying in her inventory for some time on her delicate skin.  She is standing there, incommunicado, because--she's waiting on you and the rest of the party to *leave* the scene so that she can bathe in peace, unobserved (She also carries a box of Tide and has it in mind to wash her clothes, as well.)  But she won't do any of that until you leave.  She's thinking she shouldn't have to tell you that.  You may find that if you select the rest of the party and leave the scene to do something else for awhile, and return, that she will rejoin the party--reinvigorated, refreshed, and with clean clothes, too.  Her attitude towards you will skyrocket, if I recall correctly. 

It's very well known that I don't make mistakes, so if you should stumble across the odd error here and there in what I have written, you may immediately deduce--quite correctly--that I did not write it... :biggrin:

Hey ylee7n,

I've put Pallegina back into the party of some folks via console command.  She also seemed to keep the same reputation values that she had prior to leaving the party.  if this is something you would like me to do for you, then send me your save file to support@obsidian.net along with a link to this thread as a reference.  I'm more than happy to get that set up for you :)

Thanks ylee7n!

Can you explain how you did this? Which console commands can add Pallegina back to the party after she departs? 

Hey everyone,

The Area Design team took a look at the saves and noticed that they all had reasons that would trigger Pallegina to leave the party.  Most of the companions have triggers that can cause them to leave the party if they are unhappy with decisions being made by the watcher.  I'll list Pallegina's triggers below.

• If the Watcher does harm to the VTC.  This includes blaming them for the Powderhouse incident.
  • If the rival faction in Hasongo has been determined to be the VTC.
  • If enough negative reputation is gained.

I do believe there was a bug where Pallegina was not leaving the party properly earlier in Deadfire's release, but the bug was fixed and allows her to leave the party as intended.

If you think you are not triggering any of these situations, we are more than happy to take a look at the conditionals set in your saves(send it to me at support@obsidian.net), but so far the devs have seen that the conditionals of the saves have been triggered negatively by one of the above reasons.

Thanks everyone, and sorry for any confusion with Pallegina.

So I've just completed all 4 faction questlines for the achievements, and it seems Pallegina leaves if you ally with anyone else other than VTC. However, i have allied with Aeldys for the Principi and exposed Furrante for working with Slavers, thus incriminating Castol and the VTC indirectly. She left, even though my rep with VTC is positive 5. Does this mean if i had allied with Furrante, Pallegina would stay?