America Is Numba One!

ktchong

Ktchong congrats. You are the new Krezack, LOF, Yushaa, Oby et al. Factually dubious links and videos and commentary with more than a slice or racism, you are checking all the boxes. 

• Like 3

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

Oby was actually funny though.

• Like 1

Why has elegance found so little following? Elegance has the disadvantage that hard work is needed to achieve it and a good education to appreciate it. - Edsger Wybe Dijkstra

Ktchong congrats. You are the new Krezack, LOF, Yushaa, Oby et al. Factually dubious links and videos and commentary with more than a slice or racism, you are checking all the boxes.

He has been around since 2014 and just dumps dumb stuff and leaves, so he might actually predate a couple of those.

Nah, we're a ****hole. Stay far away.

Are you from Hawaii or Puerto Rico?

Puerto Rico is amazing, and everyone should go there and stay there, but leave Hawaii alone, big bullies. Plavix has practically wiped them out.

But...I need a save haven from lootboxes.

I'd say the answer to that question is kind of like the answer to "who's the sucker in this poker game?"*

*If you can't tell, it's you. ;)

village_idiot.gif

He has been around since 2014 and just dumps dumb stuff and leaves, so he might actually predate a couple of those.

He's getting worse

"While it is true you learn with age, the down side is what you often learn is what a damn fool you were before"

Thomas Sowell

• 7 months later...

Three very similar videos posted onto three different popular YouTube channels in the same week, and all three videos have been overwhelmingly upvoted by viewers - so most people agree with them.

Edited by ktchong

There's a political thread for politically related things. Please use it.

• Like 1
  • Gasp! 1

I cannot - yet I must. How do you calculate that? At what point on the graph do "must" and "cannot" meet? Yet I must - but I cannot! ~ Ro-Man