How many GB will patch 4.0 Deadfire base game with Sanctum and all DLC be?

At least 58GB, it turned out to be, at least on Steam! So, the game being this huge, I had to uncheck the Critical Role pack, since all that VO surely must take up quite some space. This download will take quite some time. Can't wait!

EDIT: Not Forgotten Sanctum alone. Don't get alarmed!!

Edited by IndiraLightfoot
  • Like 1

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

Doesn't Steam redownload the entire game or something close to it? I don't think it was a very big download on GOG

Yeah, it does! Interesting to see how much dropping the CR pack will save me. Deadfire overall is bigger than several AAA titles I have installed. 

EDIT: Hmm, clarification, I started from Deadfire being uninstalled.

*** "The words of someone who feels ever more the ent among saplings when playing CRPGs" ***

I sure hope so, and some neat diskspace. I've downloaded like half of it all right now, and I prolly have like 20 min to go, but then again, I've loads of other tasks open at the same time on two screens. 

I've got a 1.7 GB update on Steam which shouldn't be taking too much time but I don't think I'll have much time to play tonight (let alone make up my mind regarding which character I'm going to play for my second run and whether or not I'm going to stick to the plan and play a Berserker/Streetfighter). 

• Like 1

The download for base game plus all DLCs except critical role on Steam was 25 GB. Now, let's see how big the game is unpacked and installed.

The answer is...

*drumroll*

...56.3 GB. I saved like 3GB on that Critical Role pack, at least something.