Mobile vs Steam Store

Hey thanks for that info! However the barrier I'm running into is that I can't even download the game from steam at all without paying $15. Since I already paid on the mobile app I was hoping there was a way to install on the PC without paying twice. 

Is it accurate that we need to pay for the steam version regardless?

Yes.  Sadly, that's just the way things ended up after the PC release.  

Rather than paying up on all platforms, the ideal way to own the game is to buy it on Steam, download it on mobile for free, and then link the two platforms to merge content.  As a fellow user that started out on mobile too, there was no opportunity to do it the other way around.

The game is on sale on Steam every other month or so.  If you're patient, the base Steam edition is often found for $5 or $7.

Yes.  Sadly, that's just the way things ended up after the PC release.  

Rather than paying up on all platforms, the ideal way to own the game is to buy it on Steam, download it on mobile for free, and then link the two platforms to merge content.  As a fellow user that started out on mobile too, there was no opportunity to do it the other way around.

The game is on sale on Steam every other month or so.  If you're patient, the base Steam edition is often found for $5 or $7.

That's what I was afraid of. Thanks for that info, I'll wait for it to come on sale!

• 4 months later...